Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Originally posted by Yager View Post
    what dorkisak said. comon, what kind of POS programmer are you?
    The problem is the Software Engineers actually have to tell him what it is he should be programming and how it should work.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

well this shit show died out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        The problem is the Software Engineers actually have to tell him what it is he should be programming and how it should work.
        Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
        /set up for a quote fest thread kill. Run with it.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
          /set up for a quote fest thread kill. Run with it.
          Excuse me, NMU fan, I believe you have my stapler Culver's.

Comment

What about those of us who have the people skills and the technical skills?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              The world needs ditch diggers too.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Wrong thread for those.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  The world needs ditch diggers too.
                  Since when are people skills required to be a ditch digger?

Comment

you guys suck, I thought this thread would be dead by now
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

F
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

U

Comment

C

Comment

K

Comment

B
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

U

Comment

Working...
                                X