PDA

View Full Version : Official Brookyone - 5 4 Fighting Nagging Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

IceIsNice
04-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Here ya go, have at it!

Now maybe the rest of us can enjoy the threads of substance accordingly!

:p

videohockey
04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Here ya go, have at it!

To clarify.... is this for us to b**** about them or for them and us to watch? :rolleyes:

LG4
04-16-2010, 03:41 PM
To clarify.... is this for us to b**** about them or for them and us to watch? :rolleyes:

I think as soon as they want to comment on each other they need to come here and any posts where they are way off topic needs to come here too.

CanHockGuy
04-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Can I play? Sounds like fun. Might be the most popular thread of the off season. Funny! Let's go 5-4, .........it's Time! :D

BIG RED
04-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Now this is a great idea......somebody using their noggin for something other then a helmet rack. On second thought, helments were not required back then. Maybe that's the problem.:D

CanHockGuy
04-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Now this is a great idea......somebody using their noggin for something other then a helmet rack. On second thought, helments were not required back then. Maybe that's the problem.:D

Fuel for the fire. Beauty Big Red! :D

videohockey
04-16-2010, 04:07 PM

I like the term "Melon Cover" :D

(perhaps a new UND nickname comes to mind?)

5 4 Fighting
04-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Can I play? Sounds like fun. Might be the most popular thread of the off season. Funny! Let's go 5-4, .........it's Time! :D

Get your popcorn and peanuts and don't be late...it's going to be all over in 8;)

skatefast
04-16-2010, 07:37 PM
I sooo would love to stir this pot. But I won't. I'll just watch. And maybe point. At least in support of my pal who's not able to be on the forum for a bit. So yeah, I'll watch.

Oh... and... "Go Canada!"

Trillium
04-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Is it Marquis of Queensbury rules???

:rolleyes:

Trillium
04-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Here ya go, have at it!

Ice is Nice, you are truly brilliant! This was definitely my laugh of the day. I only wish I'd thought of it myself.

I'd rep you for this, but you've outdone yourself too much lately, and I'm all spent. :)

5 4 Fighting
04-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Ice is Nice, you are truly brilliant! This was definitely my laugh of the day. I only wish I'd thought of it myself.

I'd rep you for this, but you've outdone yourself too much lately, and I'm all spent. :)

Rule # 1 - no arse kissin... :rolleyes:

Trillium
04-16-2010, 07:57 PM

I don't think you need to worry about that.
:rolleyes:

videohockey
04-16-2010, 09:30 PM

Badges?......(need I say more?) :eek:

SeymoreHockey
04-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh you guys....NOW you've done it....don't @#$% with a Western Canadian...you'll only end up with a head ache and a sore arse!!! :mad:

5 4 Fighting
04-18-2010, 06:13 AM
gone fishing.....

Trillium
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
gone fishing.....

The sound of crickets can be beautiful eh?

Brooky....out for a Sunday drive in his convertible, down tranquil country roads absorbing the spring sun; Fiver.... knee deep with his rod and reel as the soothing sound of the Bow River over the rocks swirls softly around him.

And all is well with the world.

:) :D :)

What lies ahead in Chapter II?

5 4 Fighting
04-26-2010, 12:02 PM
The sound of crickets can be beautiful eh?

Brooky....out for a Sunday drive in his convertible, down tranquil country roads absorbing the spring sun; Fiver.... knee deep with his rod and reel as the soothing sound of the Bow River over the rocks swirls softly around him.

And all is well with the world.

:) :D :)

What lies ahead in Chapter II?

I'm back.....Actually I opted this trip to go White Marlin fishing off the South East coast of the Dominican Republic. Real fighters those Marlin...I prefer that as opposed to the much more lame fight in the Brooky Trouts around these parts. ;)

polarbear2
04-28-2010, 07:35 AM
I am in the dark as to the origins of this thread...but, as posters, I like both of them:)

Trillium
04-28-2010, 08:20 AM
I am in the dark as to the origins of this thread...but, as posters, I like both of them:)

Some posters were speculating that given their differences and communication styles they might actually be married....domestic bliss, not so much. The idea was to put them into a room together to work things out. :D

Now that they have recently taken separate vacations though, all is well with the world again........ for now. ;)

I agree. Both add a lot of value, and life, to the board.