• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse schedule 2010-11

SU has its tentative schedule out.

http://www.suathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=wice&

Re: Syracuse schedule 2010-11

Hmmmmmm, quite the home stand to open the season. Looks like Hockey East might be doing an ECAC travel partner thing. Wonder if UNH is playing Syracuse on a Friday, and then Cornell, Colgate or Niagara on Saturday, while BC does the same in reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
      Hmmmmmm, quite the home stand to open the season. Looks like Hockey East might be doing an ECAC travel partner thing. Wonder if UNH is playing Syracuse on a Friday, and then Cornell, Colgate or Niagara on Saturday, while BC does the same in reverse?
      I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing Colgate since (I believe) Cornell won't be playing yet due to the Ivy restriction. Also, quite the change from the previous 2 years where the Orange opened with brutal road trips -- now, it's a brutal homestand.

Comment

Originally posted by ithacat View Post
        I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing Colgate since (I believe) Cornell won't be playing yet due to the Ivy restriction. Also, quite the change from the previous 2 years where the Orange opened with brutal road trips -- now, it's a brutal homestand.
        Could also be RPI, as they have been on both UNH and BC's schedule in the past few years.

Comment

Could also be RPI, as they have been on both UNH and BC's schedule in the past few years.
          Doubtful as RPI is already playing twice in Syracuse as per the Orange schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
            Doubtful as RPI is already playing twice in Syracuse as per the Orange schedule.
            RPI would be the possible "other" team that BC and UNH would be playing that weekend.

Comment

RPI would be the possible "other" team that BC and UNH would be playing that weekend.
              Ummh yeah.. What you said

Comment

They are going right by Albany...guessed Colgate due to the proximity, but could just as easily be RPI or Union. I wish it was Cornell.

Comment

Could be. UNH probably does owe RPI a game from last season, and RPI was at BC in both 07-08 and 08-09, after BC was at RPI in 06-07.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ithacat View Post
                    SU has its tentative schedule out.

http://www.suathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=wice&
                    Let's see......840 miles round trip from my driveway to Tennity.......sure would have been nice to see some games scheduled in New England. Oh well, the people at Exxon and Dunkin Donuts gotta eat too. Lots of drive time coming up.
                    Har, Har, Haaaaaaar, Deee, Haaaaar, Haaaar, Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Kramden View Post
                      Let's see......840 miles round trip from my driveway to Tennity.......sure would have been nice to see some games scheduled in New England. Oh well, the people at Exxon and Dunkin Donuts gotta eat too. Lots of drive time coming up.
                      Quit yur *****in'. We can car pool, if you buy the Sammies when we get there!!!

Comment

Quit yur *****in'. We can car pool, if you buy the Sammies when we get there!!!
                        Are you referring to sandwiches or Sam Adams or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Trillium View Post
                          Are you referring to sandwiches or Sam Adams or both?
                          I think I owe Hux enough Sam Adams' now that, when he collects, the beer expense will tower over the travel expense. Hey, what's wrong with a few 1000 mile weekends in a row? The hockey will be great, a few frosty cold ones, maybe a visit to Dinosaur Barbecue........while I would have liked to see a game or two within a two hour drive, for sure we'll be heading down the pike.
                          Har, Har, Haaaaaaar, Deee, Haaaaar, Haaaar, Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Kramden View Post
                            I think I owe Hux enough Sam Adams' now that, when he collects, the beer expense will tower over the travel expense..
                            Well you certainly wouldn't want him to be drinking that much on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillium View Post
                              Well you certainly wouldn't want him to be drinking that much on an empty stomach.
                              I Dunno...He can handle just about anything involving intake of food or beverages

P.S...He could make for a great playa on surviva !

Comment

Working...
                              X