• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason Thread: Basking in the glow.. again

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Do you know how to read usernames?
    yep

Edit: Nothing wrong for aspiring to better things!
    Last edited by collegefan06; 05-16-2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
      Don't remember telling you that
      Sorry, it was in a rep you left.

Comment

Another BC graduate success story!
        Isn't the guy who made that quote a UNH fan?
        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Another loser response.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Another loser response.
            Now that's a winning response.

Let me guess....you dispatch buses too? Do you have the Mass or Vermont territory?

Good post tpfd!
            Last edited by collegefan06; 05-16-2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

another jcarter alias?

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                Anyone know anything about the incoming class? Ferreiro, Hayes' younger brothers (it looks like), Bill Arnold, Patrick Brown.. ?

Heisenberg: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...0N2ctdWc&gid=1
                If you read some of the achieves on USHR.com, they say some pretty positive things about Kevin Hayes and Billy Arnold. I think at one point it talks of Arnold being the top '92 forward in Mass. It also mentions how Hayes has been getting better and better when it comes to skating. The days the committed (according to Chris Heisenberg) was 7/22/08 for Arnold and 11/18/08 for Hayes.

Comment

Here's a pretty good write up on Hayes and Billett

http://bruins2010draftwatch.blogspot...-and-ejhl.html

Comment

There is no chance that Kevin Hayes makes it out of the first round.

Comment

Almost getting killed? Now Nick, I know you like to rant and exagerate but you really need to cut back on those funny mushrooms!
                      It's bad enough you posted here once, without really adding anything, but three separate quotes / posts? Use multiquote, it'll save me scrolling past your name. What were you trying to say, anyway?

FWIW, I get free classes by working here full time . . . free education + good pay + great benefits = better than paying to go to BC (or anywhere else)
                      I haven't been on here in a year...
                      Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        There is no chance that Kevin Hayes makes it out of the first round.
                        Ive only seen one mock draft that has Hayes going in the first round. I guess we'll see.

Comment

zero chance gets out of first round
                          just like over 100 of kids ranked by central scouting did not get drafted last year, those lists are meaningless

the only list you want to be on is the nhl teams one, not Butch from the Capes list

if available, Chicago will grab him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            zero chance gets out of first round
                            just like over 100 of kids ranked by central scouting did not get drafted last year, those lists are meaningless

the only list you want to be on is the nhl teams one, not Butch from the Capes list

if available, Chicago will grab him.
                            I'd love to see it, but I'd be surprised.

Comment

fair enough..

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
                                It's bad enough you posted here once, without really adding anything, but three separate quotes / posts? Use multiquote, it'll save me scrolling past your name. What were you trying to say, anyway?

FWIW, I get free classes by working here full time . . . free education + good pay + great benefits = better than paying to go to BC (or anywhere else)
                                I get many of the same benefits as a full time BC employee, not to mention season tickets for a hockey team that's won two out of the last three National Championships and has a legit shot at doing it again next year.
                                sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Working...
                                X