This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason Thread: Basking in the glow.. again

Does anyone know if the video that was played at the banquet is on the interwebs yet?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Doesn't look like a personal attack to me.

Regardless, stop acting like a girl and grow a set.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Everywhere I go, jcarter remains consistent:

Pot:
        Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        And if you took your meds so your paranoia and delusion ebbed a little bit you would realize there are no alias.

Kettle:
        Anyway, I'm not worred the 'your worthless' comments is a personal attack and will get you a suspension / expulsion. You will be gone soon.
        Black.
        Last edited by unhpuckfan2001; 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM.
        I haven't been on here in a year...
        Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
          Everywhere I go, jcarter remains consistent:

Pot:

Kettle:

Black.
          Can't a guy try to turnover a new leaf?
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Regardless, stop acting like a girl and grow a set.
            I would say that it takes a bigger man to ignore your insults and not engage in your rants. Ergo, by vowing to cease the personal attacks, wouldn't that mean that I was "growing a set?"

Comment

Can't a guy try to turnover a new leaf
              It's much more likely that you've burned the leaf already, so you can't turn it over.
              *****http://ktar.net/blogs/crummey/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pot.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                It's much more likely that you've burned the leaf already, so you can't turn it over.
                *****http://ktar.net/blogs/crummey/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pot.jpg******
                Nope. Not really my thing.

Comment

I would say that it takes a bigger man to ignore your insults and not engage in your rants. Ergo, by vowing to cease the personal attacks, wouldn't that mean that I was "growing a set?"
                  You go right ahead and spin it however you want. The bottom line is that is nowhere near what you were doing. Instead of ignoring, you whined about it like a girl and threatened to report the poster for a personal attack (which it wasn't) in hopes of getting them banned. You're a joke and you have mental disabilities (fact, not personal attack) and don't really belong here.

By all means, ignore any perceived personal attacks against you. I'm sure most people (maybe all people? Does anyone really like jcarter?) would appreciate the decrease in typing coming from your keyboard.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    You go right ahead and spin it however you want. The bottom line is that is nowhere near what you were doing. Instead of ignoring, you whined about it like a girl and threatened to report the poster for a personal attack (which it wasn't) in hopes of getting them banned. You're a joke and you have mental disabilities (fact, not personal attack) and don't really belong here.

By all means, ignore any perceived personal attacks against you. I'm sure most people (maybe all people? Does anyone really like jcarter?) would appreciate the decrease in typing coming from your keyboard.
                    You seem to be getting a little bent out of shape Nick. I'm not spinning anything. I have decided not to engage in these personal flamefests you choose to initiate and perpetuate.

Good Day

Comment

Nope. Not really my thing.
                      Aren't you from Vermont?

Comment

jcarter, you want to turn over a new leaf? Walk into traffic. That would be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                          jcarter, you want to turn over a new leaf? Walk into traffic. That would be a good start.
                          Wait! Wait! Let me grab my keys!!!
                          sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                            I dispatch for UNH's bus service. Where should I send the fleet?
                            I haven't been on here in a year...
                            Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                              Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                              Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
                              I dispatch for UNH's bus service. Where should I send the fleet?
                              You guys.......always the jokers. Good one.

Comment

Rangers' "Ask Chris Kreider a question at Worlds" - http://rangers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62404

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X