X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason Thread: Basking in the glow.. again

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
    It can take up to 3 weeks to get a job background check in VT, that doesn't mean its something to be proud of.
    Actually its less then 24 hours, they just didn't want to tell you that they hired someone else.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      Obviously a well-trained officer didn't think she needed to be administered a test, so she probably showed no physical signs of being impaired by a substance (slurred speech, glassy/bloodshot eyes and dilation, poor balance, alcohol on her breath or smell of marijuana, etc).

You keep digging, jcarter.

"Suprisingly the driver of the car is claiming she wasn’t drunk. In her statement to police she had no recollection of the crash. She said the last thing she could recall was being at at Applebee’s Restaurant and then waking up in the hospital. When asked if she had consumed any alcoholic beverages, Stanton allegedly told police, “No, I cannot drink alcohol because I am allergic to it.” The reporting officer said he did not detect alcohol on her breath."

Must be the officer saw she wasn't having an allergic reaction and decided that she must be telling the truth lol.

"slurred speech, glassy/bloodshot eyes and dilation, poor balance"

Um, Yeah because none of those things could be attributed mistakenly to getting hit by a freaking trolley? Did you see the drivers side of the car? She's luckey she was even still alive. You stick to computers hmm, let the investigators "investigate."

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        Actually its less then 24 hours, they just didn't want to tell you that they hired someone else.
        LOL. I'm the one doing the hiring, but try again.

Comment

LOL. I'm the one doing the hiring, but try again.

Why do you need a background check for someone to tape boxes together at the UPS Store anyways?
          Last edited by jcarter7669; 04-26-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

It took you 10 minutes to edit your post to say something even more stupid than what it did originally?
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              It took you 10 minutes to edit your post to say something even more stupid than what it did originally?
              No

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                To be fair, you have to factor in his typing with 1 hand and the constant need to stop to wipe the drool off his chin.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  To be fair, you have to factor in his typing with 1 hand and the constant need to stop to wipe the drool off his chin.
                  gosh i wish i could positively rep this one

Comment

Natural Ice and Rubinoff Vodka? Not very "collar up!"

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...e%20report.pdf

Comment

Have I said she was drunk? Hmmm, maybe, but I thought I was just saying she may not have been sober.
                      This post made my day.
                      On Jamie Oleksiak:

If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

4 guys and 3 gals. No wonder one of the guys was drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                          4 guys and 3 gals. No wonder one of the guys was drinking.
                          3 guys on the national champion hockey team and 1 not. You tell me who missed out on a girl.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Open containers in the car? That's extremely disappointing even if the driver wasn't drinking, but then again, I've done that before in my life, so I'm not gonna act all high and mighty. They made a mistake.

Ouch for the "co-owner" of the vehicle. Two different last names? Not sure I understand the connection...

Comment

Natural Ice and Rubinoff Vodka? Not very "collar up!"

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...e%20report.pdf
                              ya know we have been all discussing this all day but after reading the police report link on a previous post, i dunno, it isn't even worth joking about. yeah, we've all done things we shouldn't have at that age but it is amazing to me that no one was seriously hurt or even worse............the car tried to drive away?? did i read that? at first i thought the impact made the car travel another 500 or so feet but then read again that it tried to get away? i am stunned actually that they are all ok, thank God, but all deserve ............... you fill in the blanks

Comment

Have I said she was drunk? Hmmm, maybe, but I thought I was just saying she may not have been sober.
                                Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X