PDA

View Full Version : Help! FF tickets!

jlemire
04-06-2010, 01:47 PM
My Dad and I purchased 2 tickets to the event and since we ended up attending the olympics in Vancouver instead we can't use them. I'm looking to sell for less than we paid I will ship them via FedEx overnight as well. The seats are located in RS36 Row 3. Looking to get $250 for the 3 games plus the FF skills on Friday night.

hockeyplayer1015
04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
My Dad and I purchased 2 tickets to the event and since we ended up attending the olympics in Vancouver instead we can't use them. I'm looking to sell for less than we paid I will ship them via FedEx overnight as well. The seats are located in RS36 Row 3. Looking to get $250 for the 3 games plus the FF skills on Friday night.

You're probably better off getting some action on these over on the Tickets forum.

http://board.uscho.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Good luck selling them.

BCMike22
04-06-2010, 02:01 PM

As someone who recently purchased tickets off of the 'net, I would suggest you check out Stubhub and more importantly eBay. Those will give you a better idea of what the market value is for your tickets.

jlemire
04-06-2010, 02:04 PM
As someone who recently purchased tickets off of the 'net, I would suggest you check out Stubhub and more importantly eBay. Those will give you a better idea of what the market value is for your tickets.

I see that, At this point I guess I'd take $100 plus $20 to overnight them

BCMike22
04-06-2010, 02:12 PM
I see that, At this point I guess I'd take $100 plus $20 to overnight them

That's a pretty good deal for riser seats. I imagine someone will go for that shortly.

Good luck!

jlemire
04-06-2010, 02:14 PM
That's a pretty good deal for riser seats. I imagine someone will go for that shortly.

Good luck!

I just need to get rid of them! don't want them to sit empty! I love the FF and would love to be there in Detroit however the Olympics emptied my bank account so I need to let these go! o well I guess see everyone at the Excel next year!!