Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010 Offseason I - The Year after the Year after effect

Originally posted by 3hock View Post
    Captains... 1 coaches pick, 1 voted by players, 1 negotiated
    Parker pick both of them
    Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Originally posted by BUterror View Post
      Parker pick both of them
      3hock has never been wrong, I wouldn't question it.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Parker was not going to let the team vote this year. He changed his mind and let them before the banquet..... #12 was voted by the players.

Comment

Parker pick both of them
          Yeah, you're a bastion of credibility here.

Comment

Originally posted by 3hock View Post
            Captains... 1 coaches pick, 1 voted by players, 1 negotiated
            Parker pick both of them
            1+1+1=3
            both = two

c'mon butter!!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              1+1+1=3
              both = two

c'mon butter!!!
              I was only talking about the Cs mookie
              Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

I was only talking about the Cs mookie
                ok
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Parker pick both of them
                  In a couple days are you going to post that Parker picked none of them? That's how your previous "scoops" went.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                    In a couple days are you going to post that Parker picked none of them? That's how your previous "scoops" went.
                    BUTerror is the anti-3hock.
                    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      Didnt we already go over this ... and i was still right

(and yes if i find out different and need to correct myself so that i relay the correct information than i will)

Comment

I know this link is totally inappropriate but I couldn't resist. It's from deadspin.com a gossip sports website. The video is from a bu game.

http://deadspin.com/5520425/and-here...-a-hockey-game

Comment

Originally posted by asox2000 View Post
                          I know this link is totally inappropriate but I couldn't resist. It's from deadspin.com a gossip sports website. The video is from a bu game.

Two minute minor for holding the stick.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by asox2000 View Post

Hahahahahahaha.

He didn't even have to close his eyes and think of Jack Parker and Nick Bonino, they were right there!!!!
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                              Two minute minor for holding the stick.
                              I wonder if he had enough energy later to give her a "high stick in the crease". Either way, I dont know what's worse: some girl giving a guy a jingle at a hockey game or someone else recording it on his cell phone. Too funny either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                                I dont know what's worse: some girl giving a guy a jingle at a hockey game or someone else recording it on his cell phone. Too funny either way.

Boink Magazine has gone DIGITAL.

WUCKA WUCKA WUCKA!

I'll be here all week folks.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X