Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010 Offseason I - The Year after the Year after effect

Yes, yes it is...
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Yes, yes it is...
      Give us some Cs and As.
      Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
        Give us some Cs and As.
        Banquet starts at 7. I'll text you if/when they're announced. Remember, Parker said they might not be announced at the banquet.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
          Give us some Cs and As.
          i can't go... my mom decided to show up at the airport last night. first one i'm missed in quite a while..

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            Banquet starts at 7. I'll text you if/when they're announced. Remember, Parker said they might not be announced at the banquet.
            usually one of the last things, if not the last. 10p texting should be planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
              Dinner is at 7 but the cocktail hour is at 6. I'll text you if/when they're announced. Remember, Parker said they might not be announced at the banquet.
              FYP

Comment

usually one of the last things, if not the last. 10p texting should be planned.
                Is that a request?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Is that a request?
                  if you wanna update, feel free. but i'd prefer you enjoy yourself and keep looking up to see what happens rather than pretend you're at the rink and look down at the concrete the whole time typing away.

like... see if when Vincent goes to put his fork into his meat, if he hits the meat, the plate, or hits the table.

but there is no rush, i'll be able to read it all tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    FYP
                    Touche. Not missing that.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

if you wanna update, feel free. but i'd prefer you enjoy yourself and keep looking up to see what happens rather than pretend you're at the rink and look down at the concrete the whole time typing away.

like... see if when Vincent goes to put his fork into his meat, if he hits the meat, the plate, or hits the table.

but there is no rush, i'll be able to read it all tomorrow.
                      I already know who won all the awards. We went over them at the FOH meeting a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

word is...

C- Joe P
                        C- CrisCo
                        A- Warso

Comment

word is...

C- Joe P
                          C- CrisCo
                          A- Warso
                          Correct. Just posted a bunch of notes on the blog. BTW, this is actually FL. I'm on Hammer's computer and didn't feel like signing out.

Edit: We also found out via Bernie that the exhibition game on 10/2 is against U. of Toronto. That's updated on the blog, too.
                          Last edited by BU Hammer; 04-17-2010, 09:39 PM.
                          Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

How did Warsofsky receive an award for the top junior or senior defenseman? He was only a sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                              How did Warsofsky receive an award for the top junior or senior defenseman? He was only a sophomore.
                              I think it means rising junior or senior, because it's a scholarship, so giving it to a graduating senior wouldn't make much sense. Still FL, BTW.
                              Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Yes, those scholarship awards are for incoming jrs or srs.

Comment

Working...
                                X