Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Time to finish the job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Time to finish the job!

I like this one better...

*****https://www.officiallogoshop.com/images/Product/img1-136926.jpg******

Seriously? I guess you trade the Fighting Sioux for a Redskin and the Catamount for a Tiger...?
    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

• Re: The Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Time to finish the job!

Ha oh wow. They really dropped the ball on that tee. Especially given that UVM and Wiscy were in the same regional. I was going to say "well, maybe its just an old format tee, and all those teams recently played in the finals", that they had just used those logos as templates. Until I remembered that the Catamounts only apperances were last year in DC, and 15 years ago in Cinci. I know for sure that shirt had UVM, Michigan, CC, and BU on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
        Ha oh wow. They really dropped the ball on that tee. Especially given that UVM and Wiscy were in the same regional. I was going to say "well, maybe its just an old format tee, and all those teams recently played in the finals", that they had just used those logos as templates. Until I remembered that the Catamounts only apperances were last year in DC, and 15 years ago in Cinci. I know for sure that shirt had UVM, Michigan, CC, and BU on it.
        Yeah, I thought maybe it was just an old graphic they threw up there, but it has the FFFF logo, and those four teams have obviously never played in the FF together anyway. Worst part is that this is on "RedHawksShop.com" and they don't even have the RedHawk logo as one of the four!
        Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Maybe they meant to go oldschool and just inserted the wrong Chief.

Comment

I can't believe I actually just thought about getting out of my chair to check and make sure my FF t-shirt says Miami on it. I guess I should have cut myself off earlier then I did
            Last edited by MUhawks628; 04-03-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

redhawkman10
              Bayside High

"Also did that against a kid who had played on 5 games all year..."

Actually they used three different net minders that game. But you're probably right, the Eagles won't be able to score at all vs. Miami of Ohio. But I'm sure you think the RedHawks are going to put up at least seven on Muse, right? :-)

Comment

Man we've already been through this about 20x. From a Miami fan's POV, Miami will hopefully score 3-4 goals and keep BC under that. I guarantee you no Miami thinks we're going to score 7. It's the National Semi-Finals for goodness sake! Both teams will come to play - don't bet on anything different.
                Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike22 View Post
                  redhawkman10
                  Bayside High

"Also did that against a kid who had played on 5 games all year..."

Actually they used three different net minders that game. But you're probably right, the Eagles won't be able to score at all vs. Miami of Ohio. But I'm sure you think the RedHawks are going to put up at least seven on Muse, right? :-)
                  BCMike22

Really?? please read carefully before stirring junk up....
                  Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                    Man we've already been through this about 20x. From a Miami fan's POV, Miami will hopefully score 3-4 goals and keep BC under that. I guarantee you no Miami thinks we're going to score 7. It's the National Semi-Finals for goodness sake! Both teams will come to play - don't bet on anything different.
                    guess its really tough for some people to get a grasp on....
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I'm assuming he was making a crack about you in 1 of 2 ways: 1) that you haven't been around for all that long, or 2) your not using the multi-quote inflates your number of posts. Either way it's dumb. First, this is at least your second SN, you've been around for much longer than I have. This is my second SN as well (been around since '04). He should have done his homework on that. Secondly, does he not realize that if RHM had used the Multi-quote tool, we would never have gotten to a 3rd thread. DUH!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                        I'm assuming he was making a crack about you in 1 of 2 ways: 1) that you haven't been around for all that long, or 2) your not using the multi-quote inflates your number of posts. Either way it's dumb. First, this is at least your second SN, you've been around for much longer than I have. This is my second SN as well (been around since '04). He should have done his homework on that. Secondly, does he not realize that if RHM had used the Multi-quote tool, we would never have gotten to a 3rd thread. DUH!!!!
                        hahahaha exactly. My second SN because I switched to extra and couldnt keep my original.

I question whether he is smart enough to be making those kind of cracks. Especially with his total 20 posts, I don't think he knows how to use the quote button lol.

Isn't worth the time to rebutle, but you hit the nail on the head...some people really make you scratch your head.

Comment

JD- you playing in the posters game? Got a few of us playing, know you said somewhere you played at a high level. Would be fun to skate with you then...

Also RHBM- Love the position you put down lol , you get any tips from Adam Sandler to help with your performance?

Comment

I would but I threw out the knee again last fall and haven't laced em up since. So not really sure if its good to go out there or not

Comment

Anyone know of any local (Cincy) watch parties for those of us who can't get to Detroit?

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                                JD- you playing in the posters game? Got a few of us playing, know you said somewhere you played at a high level. Would be fun to skate with you then...

Also RHBM- Love the position you put down lol , you get any tips from Adam Sandler to help with your performance?
                                You mean like standing in front of a pitching machine?! Funny thing: I was just at the cages this afternoon. Unfortunately, I forgot my chest protector so I couldn't stand in to take one for the team.

Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!

Comment

Working...
                                X