Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    According to USHR, Danton Cole is believed to be one of four finalist to become the next head coach of the U.S. Under-18 Team. What are the UAH fans hearing? It would be a tough break if he decided to leave UAH.
    I have read the same report.

Originally posted by GoNU5 View Post
    I have a feeling Northeastern is the surprise Hockey East team. As far as I know most of the other HE teams have their schedules released and/or have their OOC schedules well know. Northeastern still has 3 OOC games unaccounted for. It would be pretty cool to play you guys if we are the mystery team.

Any idea when you guys release your schedule and end the suspense?
    We're usually pretty late to release the schedule. A couple times, I thought we'd start playing games before they announced it.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by tnlong View Post
      Fri 10/15/2010 @ Madison, WI
      Sun 10/17/2010 @ Madison, WI
      Fri 10/22/2010 @ Bowling Green, OH 7:05 p.m.
      Sat 10/23/2010 @ Bowling Green, OH 7:05 p.m.

Rensselaer Holiday Tournament @ Troy, NY
      Fri 11/26/2010 vs Bowling Green 4:00 ET
      Sat 11/27/2010 vs UConn/RPI 4:00/7:30 ET
      Fri 10/15/2010 @ Wisconsin 7:05 CT
      Sun 10/17/2010 @ Wisconsin 1:05 CT
      Fri 10/22/2010 @ Bowling Green 7:05 ET
      Sat 10/23/2010 @ Bowling Green 7:05 ET
      Rensselaer Holiday Tournament @ Troy, NY
      Fri 11/26/2010 vs Bowling Green 4:00 ET
      Sat 11/27/2010 vs UConn/RPI 4:00/7:30 ET
      Fri 01/07/2011 Bemidji State 7:05 CT
      Sat 01/08/2011 Bemidji State 7:05 CT
      Fri 01/21/2011 @ Colorado College 7:35 MT
      Sat 01/22/2011 @ Colorado College 7:05 MT
      Fri 01/28/2011 @ Nebraska-Omaha 7:35 CT
      Sat 01/29/2011 @ Nebraska-Omaha 7:05 CT

Comment

Originally posted by GoNU5 View Post
        I have a feeling Northeastern is the surprise Hockey East team. As far as I know most of the other HE teams have their schedules released and/or have their OOC schedules well know. Northeastern still has 3 OOC games unaccounted for. It would be pretty cool to play you guys if we are the mystery team.

Any idea when you guys release your schedule and end the suspense?
        Based on what's in the USCHO schedules for next year in Hockey East it could still be any team. I will say this... Sorry, it's not NU. And for the rest of you, I'm not going to eliminate anyone else...
        Doug
        UAH 1974
        Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
        Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
        Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
        Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
        Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
          Based on what's in the USCHO schedules for next year in Hockey East it could still be any team. I will say this... Sorry, it's not NU. And for the rest of you, I'm not going to eliminate anyone else...
          Oooooh! Ooooohh! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            Oooooh! Ooooohh! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!

GFM
            Yeah, right... are we having fun yet?
            Doug
            UAH 1974

Comment

While looking through all the screens on the uscho website, I noticed that UAH is nowhere to be found under the "Standings" heading. Apparently, there is a blank CHA subheading and Bemidji et al. are in their respective conferences. Wonder if our Chargers will get their own subheading, or included under the sorry "Independent" subheading, or perhaps forgotten altogether. Even the drop down from the D-I Men heading still includes the old CHAers in one conference. Will UAH get its own heading once uscho.com gets its act together? Feh.

Comment

We know Providence is going to UAH. Northeastern is not. Maine does not have them on their released schedule and neither does UNH. Down to 6 Hockey East teams left.

UNH link: http://www.wmur.com/sports/23700544/detail.html

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  We know Providence is going to UAH. Northeastern is not. Maine does not have them on their released schedule and neither does UNH. Down to 6 Hockey East teams left.

UNH link: http://www.wmur.com/sports/23700544/detail.html
                  BU and BC seem to know what their OOC schedule is, as does UML. The UMass blog had some insight on their OOC schedule and didn't mention UAH (though the MSG game may be off for them):

http://fearthetriangle.com/2010/04/0...ecruit-update/

Comment

FSU is looking forward to your trip to Big Rapids! Hope your guys can handle the Dawg Pound!

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                      We know Providence is going to UAH. Northeastern is not. Maine does not have them on their released schedule and neither does UNH. Down to 6 Hockey East teams left...
                      Getting warmer...
                      Doug
                      UAH 1974

Comment

Originally posted by wsp67326 View Post
                        While looking through all the screens on the uscho website, I noticed that UAH is nowhere to be found under the "Standings" heading. Apparently, there is a blank CHA subheading and Bemidji et al. are in their respective conferences. Wonder if our Chargers will get their own subheading, or included under the sorry "Independent" subheading, or perhaps forgotten altogether. Even the drop down from the D-I Men heading still includes the old CHAers in one conference. Will UAH get its own heading once uscho.com gets its act together? Feh.
                        My guess is that we will fall under a "D1 Independents" heading.
                        UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                        2006 Time Person of the Year
                        Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                        It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by wsp67326 View Post
                          I spoke with USCHO's Todd Milewski about it, and they're not sure yet. That said, I'm probably going to be the UAH correspondent by default.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Mike, "DI Independents" ust irks me... sigh.

I kind of get the feeling the HE team will be Vermont; the guys nearly pulled off an upset at the Catamount Tourney last year, and perhaps they are willing to pay us back for the trip up north.

Comment

Geof,

Did you ask him about CHA as in College Hockey Alabama?

The "Frenchy Open" (UAH Hockey Golf Tournament) is this Saturday and the weatherman is calling for near 100 degree days this weekend!!! I better not spend much time on the driving range or I'll run out of gas on the back nine...

Where's the Margarita Girl???
                              Doug
                              UAH 1974

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
                                Did you ask him about CHA as in College Hockey Alabama?
                                Heh. I haven't.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X