Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozen four ticket donation

Hi hockey fans.
    I have donated my ff tickets to the Detriot Youth hockey association. Cameron Burt (RIT) is a Detriot Hockey Assocaiton Alum. he is a great role model for the kids in the program, seeing a player come out of an inner city hockey program and make his dreams come true! it would be very inspiring for the kids in this prgoram to attend the frozen four!
    PLEASE consider donating your tickets. this orgainization is non-profit 501(c)3which means you can deduct the cost of the tickets on your taxes.
    if interested in helping out these kids, please email Mr. McCants (president) at bandneater@aol.com or phone 313-646-6458.
    we all know how much WE love hockey, give these kids a chance to experience the championship game!
    Last edited by Joz; 03-31-2010, 10:31 AM.

Re: frozen four ticket donation

Joz, thanks for the tip on the ticket donation to the Detroit Youth Hockey Association. Just sent an email to the address you provided, but it was rejected by aol as not a viable address. I shall contact them via phone today and see if there may have been an error somehow.

GREAT idea to donate.

Thanks!
    Michael

Q: What do snow and UNH have in common?

A: They both melt away in March.

Comment

I just spoke with Mr McCants by phone at the Detroit Hockey Assn. The correct e-mail address is bandneater@aol.com. He told me that his organization is 400 strong ranging in age from 4 to 18 and is located in the Detroit innercity. He has a list, so far, of 100 kids who want to go to the Frozen Four. I realize it's better to sell your tickets but a donation of unsold tickets would be greatly appreciated. After he receives the tickets, I was told to expect a letter via e-mail thanking me for the donation so I can deduct the cost of the tickets on my 2010 taxes.
      Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Comment

My 4 tickets are on their way to Detroit! At least some kids who can appreciate the seats will get to enjoy the games. Now, if they don't throw popcorn on the fans down in front, all shall be good....
        Michael

Q: What do snow and UNH have in common?

A: They both melt away in March.

Comment

My 4 tickets went as well. I also sent a personal check for $100 to support youth hockey in Detroit.
          Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Comment

Working...
          X