Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    Slap-shot in Dunn's face because nobody likes him!
    God**** it, shortbus is drunk posting again.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
      Slap-shot in Dunn's face because nobody likes him!
      I thought you transfered to the "U"?
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        I thought you transfered to the "U"?
        With a post like that, maybe he did.

Comment

Is there any do-it-yourself enema better than Fleet? (with the famous comfort tip)

Thoughts?
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Here's a rule of thumb: 99% of kids coming straight out of high school don't live up to the hype. That's not my opinion. That's fact.
            Hmmm. "99% (figure pulled out of air with no statistical citation) of kids coming straight out of high shool don't live up (in someone's opinion) to the hype (someone else's opinion)." But that's not your opinion, it's a fact?
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              Hmmm. "99% (figure pulled out of air with no statistical citation) of kids coming straight out of high shool don't live up (in someone's opinion) to the hype (someone else's opinion)." But that's not your opinion, it's a fact?
              Yeah, I'm still waiting for the data too.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

To be fair, he actually wrote "rule of thumb"... though I don't know what the distinction is.

Here's a trivia question for y'all...

When was the last time a "straight from high school" freshman forward led all other WCHA freshmen forwards in conference scoring?
                scsuhockey.com
                CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Eat hyperbole!
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Re: SCSU Huskies "HB" Patch - What Year(s)?

Just a quick question - What year(s) did St Cloud wear the "HB" patch in memory of Herb Brooks on their jerseys? Although I attended Michigan Tech, my wife attended SCSU so we always have some of both Huskies around. You can view the Huskies that fans of this thread might enjoy below.
                    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hocke...wcha/scsu.html

You can either post here or email me directly (info@johnsonsjerseys.net). Thanks in advance for your reply.

Ryan J
                    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                      Just a quick question - What year(s) did St Cloud wear the "HB" patch in memory of Herb Brooks on their jerseys? Although I attended Michigan Tech, my wife attended SCSU so we always have some of both Huskies around. You can view the Huskies that fans of this thread might enjoy below.

You can either post here or email me directly (info@johnsonsjerseys.net). Thanks in advance for your reply.

Ryan J
                      I want to say it was the 04-05 season.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

Ryan J
                        Great website! According to your own JohnsonJerseys it appears that the 2003-04 and 2004-05 SCSU teams wore the "HB" on their sweaters for their former coach. Go Huskies . . . or as I prefer, Husckeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                          Great website! According to your own www.JohnsonJerseys.net it appears that the 2003-04 and 2004-05 SCSU teams wore the "HB" on their sweaters for their former coach...
                          Well those are just my best guesses at this point. I know they were worn in 2003-04 for sure because I got my first jersey with the HB patch in late 2004. However Francis wasn't on the roster until 2004-05. Thus far, I have seen the patches on jerseys of the following players in other people's collections:

Yrs Played Name
                          2003-07 Fletcher (Black)
                          2004-06 Francis (Black)
                          2003-04 Luger (White)
                          2003-04 Luger (Black)
                          2002-06 Reeder (White)

I have never seen the HB patch on a red jersey.

If anyone has a stack of programs or yearbooks that might be able to clarify this a bit, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
                          Ryan J
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Don't hurt yourself by thinking too much.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Nice to see Roe name dropped by Bob Mckenzie at the draft.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Nice to see Roe name dropped by Bob Mckenzie at the draft.
                                Missed that... how did THAT go down?
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X