Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FFFF Semi (4/8): Wisconsin vs. RIT

Originally posted by Mania View Post
    I hope Wisconsin is as cocky as a lot of their fans seem to be.

All I have seen is UW fans giving RIT huge props on the way they have played.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post

All I have seen is UW fans giving RIT huge props on the way they have played.
      Really? Hmm, maybe I was just paying attention to the ones that said they were going to kill us.

Also I feel dumb because I thought the people saying Go Red were Cornell fans.
      Last edited by Mania; 04-05-2010, 12:22 PM.
      RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

I hope Wisconsin is as cocky as a lot of their fans seem to be.
        Other than VW or UW14, um, that really not the case at all. Even those 2 have really toned it down. It's the Frozen Four, all 3 games should be tight. And if you think we're cocky, you haven't bumped into the Sue fans on this board. They seem to have taken the Rodent arrogance and compounded it by 1000.

On paper UW would seem to have more NHL talent, but that's projected ability at the next level, and that doesn't necessarily translate to actual play at the college level. Just as the Rodents.

I was looking at RIT's roster Friday, it's an older Canadian team (a 23 yr old freshman?!), and therefore a physically and mentally mature team. That would help any team's chances, along with a very good dose of talent. Of course, being older and Canadian hasn't helped UAA or Tech over the years.

Let's Go RED!!!!!!!!!
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Really? Hmm, maybe I was just paying attention to the ones that said they were going to kill us.

Also I feel dumb because I thought the people saying Go Red were Cornell fans.
          I had to reread this entire thread and I have not seen one mention that UW is going to "kill" RIT. Or anything else of that nature. Now I have not read every post in the UW thread but come on dude, lets act like an adult and stop the schoolyard crap.

You think what you want to but myself along with most other UW fans hope RIT cools down because the are playing some great hockey. This game will be played close with lots of big hits. Hopefully UW can keep their hands down and finish off checks without getting a penalty called on them.

Comment

The marvelous thing about the internet is that you can easily link to the posts that you are referring to. Please do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post
              I had to reread this entire thread and I have not seen one mention that UW is going to "kill" RIT. Or anything else of that nature. Now I have not read every post in the UW thread but come on dude, lets act like an adult and stop the schoolyard crap.
              I never said it was in this thread. I saw it somewhere, it may have been another thread, or maybe even another website. I meant to say some but accidentally said a lot. Anyways I wasn't trying to start anything I was just saying that it would probably help us if they thought it was an easy win.

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
              The marvelous thing about the internet is that you can easily link to the posts that you are referring to. Please do so.
              If you really want me to I will later but I don't think it is necessary. I was just trying to say that it would help us if you guys actually did think that way...I wasn't saying that all of you, or even most of you, do....Or at least I didn't mean to come off that way.
              Last edited by Mania; 04-05-2010, 02:07 PM.
              RIT

Comment

I never said it was in this thread. I saw it somewhere, it may have been another thread, or maybe even another website. I meant to say some but accidentally said a lot. Anyways I wasn't trying to start anything I was just saying that it would probably help us if they thought it was an easy win.
                Yeah, right.

As Ken Layne famously said, "This is the internet, we can fact check your a**.

Comment

If you really want me to I will later but I don't think it is necessary. I was just trying to say that it would help us if you guys actually did think that way...I wasn't saying that all of you, or even most of you, do....Or at least I didn't mean to come off that way.
                  You said what you said. I haven't seen ANY Badger fans talking smack or taking RIT lightly on this board. So you...

FAIL

Comment

I was just trying to say that it would help us if you guys actually did think that way...I wasn't saying that all of you, or even most of you, do....Or at least I didn't mean to come off that way.
                    We weren't born yesterday. You were hoping to manufacture some bulletin board material and were hoping nobody noticed you just made it up.
                    Last edited by RedFreak; 04-05-2010, 02:15 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

that's some pretty impressive backpedaling. top notch.

"that isn't what I said, and even if it was what I said, that isn't the way I meant it, and even if it was the way I meant it, I can't tell you where I saw it."
                      Last edited by jen; 04-05-2010, 02:16 PM.

Comment

The reason I am "backpedaling", if that is what you want to call it, is because I have no interest in starting an argument about something as stupid as this. If you guys want to judge my motives then go ahead I don't really care. Hammer me all you want but regardless of what I typed I was trying to say that it would be beneficial for us if you guys were cocky like some of your fans have been. If you want to be naive enough to believe that none of your fans are cocky then that is your prerogative. The fact that you are so defensive and quick to jump to conclusions shows me more than I needed to know.
                        RIT

Comment

The reason I am "backpedaling", if that is what you want to call it, is because I have no interest in starting an argument about something as stupid as this. If you guys want to judge my motives then go ahead I don't really care. Hammer me all you want but regardless of what I typed I was trying to say that it would be beneficial for us if you guys were cocky like some of your fans have been. If you want to be naive enough to believe that none of your fans are cocky then that is your prerogative. The fact that you are so defensive and quick to jump to conclusions shows me more than I needed to know.
                          maybe Badger fans are defensive because you appear to be just making **** up to make us look bad.

I hope RIT is as cocky as a lot of their fans seem to be!

Comment

... regardless of what I typed I was trying to say that it would be beneficial for us if you guys were cocky like some of your fans have been.
                            It would be beneficial to us if your guys were all one-legged midgets, but since that's not the case what would be the point of me stating it?

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                              It would be beneficial to us if your guys were all one-legged midgets, but since that's not the case what would be the point of me stating it?
                              See the top 2 comments from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CEddYG9OcQ

I know I saw comments elsewhere and yeah no matter where I saw it it is probably a very small segment of Wisconsin fans...but I wasn't making it up. Anyways, that's all I have to say on this. I wasn't trying to make people look bad. I was just trying to add my 2 cents that got blown way out of proportion.
                              RIT

Comment

See the top 2 comments from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CEddYG9OcQ

I know I saw comments elsewhere and yeah no matter where I saw it it is probably a very small segment of Wisconsin fans...but I wasn't making it up. Anyways, that's all I have to say on this. I wasn't trying to make people look bad. I was just trying to add my 2 cents that got blown way out of proportion.
                                quoting youtube commenters on..... anything.... is sort of like asking a dog about nuclear physics. you'd probably be better off asking Yahoo Answers who is going to win the game. it's almost like you tried to find the stupidest people on the whole internet.
                                Last edited by jen; 04-05-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X