X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFFF Semi (4/8): Wisconsin vs. RIT

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    The Badgers will beat RIT.
    "Wisko, tell us why?" you say. "Is it because the Badgers are better, faster, stronger, more skilled, and have cooler facial hair?"

No people. It isn't that at all. Not at all...

It's because we are Mountain climbers climbing a mountain, baby. Oh yeah, that's right. We've had our crampons, and carabiners(D), and carbiners(oval), and Avalanche trancievers packed since October. Do your guys have avalanche trancievers?? Do your guys even know what a compression stuff sack looks like, for crying out loud??
    No... I think not.
    And see, that makes all the difference. That's why on Thursday we'll be taking your remaining oxygen bottles, wrapping you in your sleeping bags, and leaving you by the side of the trail like David Sharp. Later, after we've summitted, we'll be saying "Sorry about that frostbite," and "Gee, I know that hypoxia's a *****, but hey, we had climb that mountain and you were in the way."
    You see, Climbing mountains is what we do.
    By the way... we did send some sherpas back to find you after we summitted, but they couldn't find you. Probably because YOU DIDN'T BRING YOUR FREAKING AVALANCHE TRANCIEVERS!"
    This is because we are all boulderers. Fine you can have your nice walk up a snowy mountain, and call that "climbing". We can make both explosive and dynamic moves, and controlled static ones requiring the full strength of the entire body. You are looking at a mountain in the distance, but have failed to see the short, but extremely difficult wall standing between you and your mountain. Too bad all of that walking left you with no forearms. All of that gear and you forgot to pack chalk...

Why bother packing months ahead when we keep our crashpads and chalk bags in our cars ready for when the rock calls.

Originally posted by Gurtholfin
    We also put horses in the barn form time to time.
    And we put climbing gyms in ours.
    http://bit.ly/ccncxQ

/friendly_smacktalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Go back under your rock!

It's actually our primary song.

Do you guys even have 1 school song? I know about the lam-o M-I-N-N-E... chant, but I don't rememeber a song. Do you have a band?

Do you have hot co-eds? Anything?
      A school song, indeed we do, it's awesome. We rejected that piece o' crap that became your school song. We INVENTED cheerleading and John Philip Sousa wrote our school march. And we didn't need to swipe the jingle from some crappy Missouri beer made from rice.

Comment

Fan base: Edge WISCONSIN

WISCONSIN HOCKEY: I invoke the power of sauerbraten FF-2006 Milwaukee!

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
          Thanks for dropping it one more time.

No kidding is it Thursday yet....Bucky fans get the mustaches ready
          See post #506 in our thread!
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            See post #506 in our thread!
            What a true fan...I have to regrow mine. I shaved it off shortly after getting back from St. Paul. I found myself laughing at myself everytime I looked in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by NYTrojan View Post
              That was kind of the point. You know what good beer is, and would laugh at an idiot drinking swill making fun of someone else drinking a different kind of swill.
              I personally like swill, and laugh at those uppity jerks who look down upon my friends and I.

(though I'll still take a Spotted Cow over swill any day. )

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Go back under your rock!

It's actually our primary song.

Do you guys even have 1 school song? I know about the lam-o M-I-N-N-E... chant, but I don't rememeber a song. Do you have a band?

Do you have hot co-eds? Anything?
                Do they have a hockey team?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                  Thanks for dropping it one more time.

No kidding is it Thursday yet....Bucky fans get the mustaches ready

All set.

Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    We INVENTED cheerleading
                    Uh... Thanks?

*****http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/8015.jpg******
                    Originally posted by solovsfett
                    To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Really? Someone from Wisconsin is going to use mountain climbing as the analogy of how RIT is going to be beaten??

Highest Point in WI: Timm's Hill (El. 1951 ft.)
                      Highest Point in NY: Mt. Marcy (El. 5344 ft.)

We actually have mountains! They're little mountains and nothing like CC or UA could trash talk us with, but if mountain climbing is the analogy, I like our chances.

As for a hockey-related comment: We had state politicians on campus today "promising" state funds for a new arena if RIT should win. If only those promises had any value. At least our donors will probably come through and get that project started.

Just two more days ...
                      -M

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
                        I personally like swill, and laugh at those uppity jerks who look down upon my friends and I.

(though I'll still take a Spotted Cow over swill any day. )
                        Yes. It's sad, but true, NYTrojan. It appears most of the guys here wouldn't know a good beer if it bit em in the butt.

And if to prove the point, once and for all, atick praises Spotted Cow, a cloying abomination not suited for cleaning out the commode.

Sorry atick, but it had to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
                          Really? Someone from Wisconsin is going to use mountain climbing as the analogy of how RIT is going to be beaten??

We actually have mountains! They're little mountains and nothing like CC or UA could trash talk us with, but if mountain climbing is the analogy, I like our chances.

As for a hockey-related comment: We had state politicians on campus today "promising" state funds for a new arena if RIT should win. If only those promises had any value. At least our donors will probably come through and get that project started.

Just two more days ...
                          This young man clearly does not understand how you climb mountains

Comment

I really wish I could grow a Rollie Fingers mustache in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              A school song, indeed we do, it's awesome. We rejected that piece o' crap that became your school song.
                              Check your facts gopher boy. Our school song was written with the intent of it being for Minnesota but the writers came to their senses and realized it was too good for you. Minnesota never rejected it.

Don’t you have an off season thread to get to???
                              Wisconsin Badgers
                              NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post

..and they need Sherpas in Wisconsin.
                                KBranch

Comment

Working...
                                X