PDA

View Full Version : FFFF Semi (4/8): Wisconsin vs. RIT

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

aktick
04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
That was kind of the point. You know what good beer is, and would laugh at an idiot drinking swill making fun of someone else drinking a different kind of swill.

I personally like swill, and laugh at those uppity jerks who look down upon my friends and I. :p

(though I'll still take a Spotted Cow over swill any day. :D)

Pucky-Bucky Backer
04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Go back under your rock! :p :D

It's actually our primary song.

Do you guys even have 1 school song? I know about the lam-o M-I-N-N-E... chant, but I don't rememeber a song. Do you have a band?

Do you have hot co-eds? Anything?

Do they have a hockey team? :D

Wisko McBadgerton
04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Thanks for dropping it one more time.

No kidding is it Thursday yet....Bucky fans get the mustaches ready

All set.

(http://9tmq3w.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pGYQUTe7o9terClrWIF9BjNZve1PcCyuK4Yv5BSNxkelBRdj XTGrTfIYhUWa9wuB7A6inw9FNaxWqjGQmLFAtL-5TFzDJG0k5/buckystash.jpg)

FueledByRamen
04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
We INVENTED cheerleading

Uh... Thanks?

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/8015.jpg

RITProf
04-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Really? Someone from Wisconsin is going to use mountain climbing as the analogy of how RIT is going to be beaten??

Highest Point in WI: Timm's Hill (El. 1951 ft.)
Highest Point in NY: Mt. Marcy (El. 5344 ft.)

We actually have mountains!:p They're little mountains and nothing like CC or UA could trash talk us with, but if mountain climbing is the analogy, I like our chances.

As for a hockey-related comment: We had state politicians on campus today "promising" state funds for a new arena if RIT should win. If only those promises had any value. At least our donors will probably come through and get that project started.

Just two more days ...

RedFreak
04-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I personally like swill, and laugh at those uppity jerks who look down upon my friends and I. :p

Yes. It's sad, but true, NYTrojan. It appears most of the guys here wouldn't know a good beer if it bit em in the butt.

And if to prove the point, once and for all, atick praises Spotted Cow, a cloying abomination not suited for cleaning out the commode.

Sorry atick, but it had to be said.

WeWantMore
04-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Really? Someone from Wisconsin is going to use mountain climbing as the analogy of how RIT is going to be beaten??

We actually have mountains!:p They're little mountains and nothing like CC or UA could trash talk us with, but if mountain climbing is the analogy, I like our chances.

As for a hockey-related comment: We had state politicians on campus today "promising" state funds for a new arena if RIT should win. If only those promises had any value. At least our donors will probably come through and get that project started.

Just two more days ...

This young man clearly does not understand how you climb mountains

bucky15
04-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I really wish I could grow a Rollie Fingers mustache in two days.

GoBucky
04-06-2010, 06:42 PM
A school song, indeed we do, it's awesome. We rejected that piece o' crap that became your school song.

Check your facts gopher boy. Our school song was written with the intent of it being for Minnesota but the writers came to their senses and realized it was too good for you. Minnesota never rejected it.

Donít you have an off season thread to get to??? :D

kbranch
04-06-2010, 06:56 PM

..and they need Sherpas in Wisconsin. :cool:

Gurtholfin
04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
..and they need Sherpas in Wisconsin. :cool:

You guys only wish there was a Marcy anywhere near your campus to mount. :p

unclenick
04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Maybe a lot like Wisconsin?)

Maybe it's alot like Wusconsin :D

RITProf
04-06-2010, 07:47 PM

Thanks for calling me young ...;)
(/Old, but not too old to mount ... err climb Marcy!)

Bullitt
04-06-2010, 08:44 PM
C'mon Thursday already...I think Wisconsin will silence a lot of the RIT fans quite well by the end of the night. Let's just hope they hang around for at least a day or two after. Hey, at least you'll have a new ice arena to talk about during the off season... :D

Mania
04-06-2010, 09:21 PM
C'mon Thursday already...I think Wisconsin will silence a lot of the RIT fans quite well by the end of the night.

Doubtful...we'll be cheering no matter what the score is.

Wisko McBadgerton
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM

True... But go easy. You know- 'cause they haven't been up the mountain before. Hills, yes. Boulder-ers apparently, but not up the mountain...

They haven't turned up the volume. Hell, they're probably still climbing the mountain with earplugs in!
I don't want earplugs in our boys' ears. I want them to relish it. Because unless you relish it, having earplugs is a false way to play. You've got to be able to play at a higher level, and I don't think earplugs are going to do any good. I want earplugs out. I want our guys turning the volume up!

Because that's how you climb a ****ing mountain!

Gurtholfin
04-06-2010, 10:29 PM
True... But go easy. You know- 'cause they haven't been up the mountain before. Hills, yes. Boulder-ers apparently, but not up the mountain...

They haven't turned up the volume. Hell, they're probably still climbing the mountain with earplugs in!
I don't want earplugs in our boys' ears. I want them to relish it. Because unless you relish it, having earplugs is a false way to play. You've got to be able to play at a higher level, and I don't think earplugs are going to do any good. I want earplugs out. I want our guys turning the volume up!

Because that's how you climb a ****ing mountain!

When do they get their B-12 shot? :confused:

ExileOnDaytonStreet
04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
And if to prove the point, once and for all, atick praises Spotted Cow, a cloying abomination not suited for cleaning out the commode.

I swear... if he's trashing on tCow just so he can praise some grainy Irish degreasing fluid, I'm going to lose it.

aktick
04-06-2010, 11:48 PM

Yes. It's sad, but true, NYTrojan. It appears most of the guys here wouldn't know a good beer if it bit em in the butt.

Sorry atick, but it had to be said.

See bold. :)

RedFreak
04-07-2010, 08:38 AM
I swear... if he's trashing on tCow just so he can praise some grainy Irish degreasing fluid, I'm going to lose it.

Yeast is for brewing, not for drinking.