PDA

View Full Version : UND Hockey off-season Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Biddco
05-09-2010, 11:34 PM
You are a deutsche bag first of all, chay is coming back, and I heard Yale's arena has the best sight lines on the East Coast.....there's nothing hanging from the rafters to block a view.
Waiting for Chay to come back to search for this thread and make this post?:D ;)

cross cheque
05-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Waiting for Chay to come back to search for this thread and make this post?:D ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation. :cool:

RunDMCLine4ever
05-10-2010, 11:03 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation. :cool:It's nice to know I struck a cord with you and the rest of the und clowns, maybe you should worry about your team showing up when it matters :rolleyes:

Dirty
05-10-2010, 01:44 PM
It's nice to know I struck a cord with you and the rest of the und clowns, maybe you should worry about your team showing up when it matters :rolleyes:

Maybe you should worry about your team showing up anytime.

cross cheque
05-10-2010, 05:34 PM
It's nice to know I struck a cord with you and the rest of the und clowns, maybe you should worry about your team showing up when it matters :rolleyes:

UND shows up more often in St. Paul than MTCC's hockey team and band of skin flute players.

Good news Tech fans! Next year with two new teams coming to the WCHA you'll be able to occupy a different standing than 10th.......12th, congrats on the next chapter of your programs ****tyness!