Clear All

Re: West Regional Final: St. Paul. #1 Wisconsin vs #2 SCSU

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Teams I root for to fail as spectacularly as possible:

Minnesota
    North Dakota
    BC

That's it.
    Well I'll give you the first and the third. Down with the Maroon and Gold alliance.

And I've never attended school in Southie or anywhere near it.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      DL, Mas and I were talking about this earlier... tUMD is Jan.
      Sorry, but you don't get to pick your own nickname.
      -George 'Koko' Castanza

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        You obviously care about SCSU, otherwise you'd be rooting for them against your mortal enemy. Your own words prove it.
        Even FlagGuy was cheering for Northern over us. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Even FlagGuy was cheering for Northern over us. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
          I'll admit I was cheering for Northern, just because the whole 0-fer was too much fun

But since the Huskies have ruined that joke, they might as well just win it all. SCSU has my backing from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
            You obviously care about SCSU, otherwise you'd be rooting for them against your mortal enemy. Your own words prove it.
            That makes no sense.

I was rooting for NMU because they have some cool fans. And the whole 0-fer was funny.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Go refs!
              Rah! Rah! Rah! For Ski-U-Hose 'em Both!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Gurtholfin, is that the reason your team got shut out last weekend? Was that the badgers letting us have our moment?
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Are there going to be fans at this game tonight? 4,000-5,000 people maybe?

St. Cloud finally broke through and won an NCAA game, so I don't really care if they win another. Go Huskies.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

St. Cloud finally broke through and won an NCAA game, so I don't really care if they win another. Go Huskies.
                    Get over to Shirtless's!!!!! I don't have your number.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I need an answer ASAP, is this game going to be broadcast on any Twin Cities radio stations?
                      scsuhockey.com
                      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

I will be at the game, so getting over there might be a problem.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                          I need an answer ASAP, is this game going to be broadcast on any Twin Cities radio stations?
                          Also, does anybody know of a justintv channel showing this game?
                          scsuhockey.com
                          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                            Also, does anybody know of a justintv channel showing this game?
                            This link has been solid the past two days.
                            http://www.justin.tv/hockeyfor2day01#r=ysB11J8~

He may decide to show Bemidji-Michigan instead though.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I think it will be a bigger crowd tonight. A lot of St. Cloud fans couldn't take off work two Fridays in a row, but can make the drive down tonight. I'd guess around 10k fans.

If there was any doubt, Lee is starting in goal for St. Cloud.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

well, it looks like it's up to Wisco or SCSU to be the WCHA reps at the frozen four after RIT surprised the nation and defeated Denver(and beating UNH at the time of this post). And after the Sioux Nation lost to this guy....
                                *****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/BBBReardon.png******
                                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X