PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud State is going up the tubes.

Happy
03-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Win only 3 more, and you will be the second best team in the State of Hockey all time. Congratulations.

FueledByRamen
03-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Win only 3 more, and you will be the second best team in the State of Hockey all time. Congratulations.

Ahhhhh... I see what you did there!

******** width="480" height="385">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoyZqfYGJ9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoyZqfYGJ9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bigblue_dl
03-27-2010, 12:28 AM
...as opposed to Denver, who seems to have left the tube way behind a couple weeks ago. :D

huskiesfan1990
03-27-2010, 12:39 AM

I see what you did there. Shame the best team is sitting at home. :D

4four4
03-27-2010, 12:45 AM

Sad but DU is the best team sitting at home.

huskiesfan1990
03-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Sad but DU is the best team sitting at home.

you will be the second best team in the State of Hockey all time. Congratulations.

This is what I was referring to. And unfortunately, that is true. :o Wrecked my bracket, it did.

Happy
03-27-2010, 12:51 AM

I like all Minnesota hockey, so right now, you and BSU might as well win a bunch more games, and play for the championship.

Map Man
03-27-2010, 01:20 AM

We play Wisc tomorrow. Who do you play?

huskiesfan1990
03-27-2010, 01:33 AM
I like all Minnesota hockey, so right now, you and BSU might as well win a bunch more games, and play for the championship.I would love nothing more. It would be a great game against BSU. You making it to the game tomorrow?

Happy
03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
We play Wisc tomorrow. Who do you play?

well right now, I want SCSU to Win, BSU to win, and Wisconsin and UND to all get arrested, and thrown in jail for being losers and thugs. I will let you in on a little secret, I am a hockey fan, and not a real member of a NCAA team, so I am not actually playing anybody, you dummy.

HCSmooth
03-27-2010, 01:59 AM
well right now, I want SCSU to Win, BSU to win, and Wisconsin and UND to all get arrested, and thrown in jail for being losers and thugs. I will let you in on a little secret, I am a hockey fan, and not a real member of a NCAA team, so I am not actually playing anybody, you dummy.

Oh come on. You've got to be pulling for Wisconsin if for no other reason than they've got sweet mustaches.

bigmrg74
03-27-2010, 02:35 AM
well right now, I want SCSU to Win, BSU to win, and Wisconsin and UND to all get arrested, and thrown in jail for being losers and thugs. I will let you in on a little secret, I am a hockey fan, and not a real member of a NCAA team, so I am not actually playing anybody, you dummy.How much have you had to drink you tonight you **** Gooper Homer??? No Goopers, and ummm......
HOLY SCHNIKES!!!!!
JAN HAS FINALLY WON A NCAA GAME@!!!!!!@

ts8801
03-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Oh come on. You've got to be pulling for Wisconsin if for no other reason than they've got sweet mustaches.

you mean molsetstaches

Bakunin
03-27-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm still waiting for a team to all get mohawks as a team building exercise heading into the playoffs.

Husky4Life
03-27-2010, 09:17 AM

Who's the first best, Mankato?:confused:

burd
03-27-2010, 09:22 AM
St. Cloud has been the best college hockey team in the State of Hockey for some time now. Oh, I suppose you could argue BSU. Historians (and the old and infirm) remember the Gophers, but we'll try to keep it relevant.

Ralph Baer
03-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Who's the first best, Mankato?:confused:

Shattuck-St. Mary's ;)

Driftryder
03-27-2010, 11:00 AM

They should go rent vans without the side and back windows and drive around St.Paul slowly today..... that would top off the look.