• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ESPNU overlaps

DU/RIT here

http://www.justin.tv/hockeyfor2day01#r=1emORVs~

Comment

awesome!!!!...about 10 seconds behind my TV feed....

this seems to be some person with a feed from his television screen,which must be a godsend for those stuck at work

but what im looking for is an alternate feed in case of game overlap tonight/tomorrow/sunday

Comment

gdart, thanks for the feed, it is a very good picture. Can I ask you to send the same feed for the UNH/Cornell game later today, so I can pick it up on here. It doesn't work as well direct for me. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Catnip View Post
          gdart, thanks for the feed, it is a very good picture. Can I ask you to send the same feed for the UNH/Cornell game later today, so I can pick it up on here. It doesn't work as well direct for me. thanks
          not my feed, just found it. those that know streamer say they are likely to do the whole tournament so address should be the same. hope they're right.

Comment

Originally posted by gdart_s View Post
            not my feed, just found it. those that know streamer say they are likely to do the whole tournament so address should be the same. hope they're right.
            Thank you for this. Now my mom and brother in Colorado Springs have hope that they can watch the Wisconsin game. My mom has the cable sports package but it doesn't include ESPN U, which I cannot figure out but just another reason to hate cable and ESPN.

I love my DirecTV
            Go Badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
              I don't know if you heard Berenson's show on Tuesday, Bill, but he concluded it with a pretty good rant about how ESPN has pretty much taken over college hockey broadcasts with the okay of the NCAA even though they really don't give two shakes about hockey-i.e. extensive tv timeouts to hear themselves talk etc.. Pretty funny. Listen to the last segment of the show here:

http://www.wtka.com/index.php?fuseac...ts_sel&id=4270
              Good for Red!! He is just saying what other coaches don't have the balls to say. Are you listening ESPN? I guess not, because guess what's on the "Mother Ship" when the Badgers play VT tonight on ESPNU (in standard def )? ****ing poker!!
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

poker will get better ratings than college hockey would. they are in the ratings business...SIGH

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
                  poker will get better ratings than college hockey would. they are in the ratings business...SIGH
                  Poker is also much cheaper to produce but then again...they are already producing the games for ESPNU...
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

ESPNU feed back up here.

http://www.justin.tv/hockeyfor2day01#r=1emORVs~

My understanding is they will do VT/WI game too.

Comment

Should at least get Miami v AH, RIT v UNH, and SCSU v WI on the above link. Maybe they'll pick up the 360 games on syndication, maybe not. It was a great feed on Friday, many thanks to those involved.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                        Good for Red!! He is just saying what other coaches don't have the balls to say. Are you listening ESPN? I guess not, because guess what's on the "Mother Ship" when the Badgers play VT tonight on ESPNU (in standard def )? ****ing poker!!
                        They don't call it the Extreme Sports and Poker Network for nothing!!!
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

JTV link above active again. Miami, UAH for an hour and then UND v Yale

Comment

Another JTV site streaming games Saturday

http://www.justin.tv/wootersports#r=1emORVs~

Comment

For those with DirecTv and Dish... Fox Sports North (out of Minneapolis) is showing the N Dakota - Yale game live starting at 5:00pm eastern time.
                              Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
                              ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
                              Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
                              Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
                              NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by Malts18 View Post
                                For those with DirecTv and Dish... Fox Sports North (out of Minneapolis) is showing the N Dakota - Yale game live starting at 5:00pm eastern time.
                                MASN is showing all of the games not on ESPNU as well today
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X