BC vs. Maine 7-6 OT thriller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs. Maine 7-6 OT thriller

Did anybody happen to record it? If so, I would love to make arrangements to trade for a copy. I have a lot of old games to offer.
    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
    National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Re: BC vs. Maine 7-6 OT thriller

I've got it, but have to edit out the commercials and stuff first before I burn to DVD.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I will pay whatever S/H costs are necessary to get a copy. email me gravellese@gmail.com

Thanks!
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        I've got it, but have to edit out the commercials and stuff first before I burn to DVD.
        rufus....lemme know when finished, I wud love to watch it....maybe I can edit the final result
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Got it edited and the DVD prepared today, burned one copy(mine ), and everything seems to work fine, so I'll be burning at least two more copies tonight.

Don't know what it would cost to mail them, I assume I'll need to pick up some padded mailing envelopes from the post office, not sure how much that'll cost me, but hopefully can find out tomorrow.

Anyone else who might want a copy, let me know.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
          X