Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
    Oh.. I wouldn't say that. There are those who have won more. We are still better than most.
    fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      My youngest of three will graduate college this semester, so I guess that puts me somewhere around these young whipper snappers parents' age.
      And I have no idea W_T_F you are talking about.

Let me guess... you are a psychologist/psychiatrist?... or something within the head games profession?
      Here's some more Boston goodies for ya. Please don't jump off a frickin' bridge over it.
      That "In the morning my son will wake up at Harvard and yours will wake up at Yale" reminded me of the guy in "Good Will Hunting".

I think the retort was "Well, that may be, but you'll still be a ___".
      You might be a Bostonian if....
      . . .
      3. You think there are only 25 letters in the alphabet (no 'R').
      . . .
      Well played, but I beg to differ. "R" is used at the end of words that in other part of the world end in "A", like that island Cuber.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        And, New Bedford = New Beffa
        The funny part of this whole thing... he saw Meffa in Scarlets sig, and she is from Meffa.
        Scarlet... stop mocking yourself.

OK... I'm gonna stop picking on New Beffa and Meffa folks now.
        Dude, I'm not from Meffa. I just live there. I'm from Ahhhhlington.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
          One interesting aspect of the North Dakota Sioux team is that they are one of the youngest teams participating.
          Interesting. BC plays four seniors to UND's two, but UND plays eight upperclassmen to BC's seven. I'm guessing we hear from these two teams again next year...

Originally posted by CLS View Post
          Well played, but I beg to differ. "R" is used at the end of words that in other part of the world end in "A", like that island Cuber.
          Jerry Remy takes offense to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Dude, I'm not from Meffa. I just live there. I'm from Ahhhhlington.
            Stop insulting Medford and Arlington!!!!

I'm from Reveah. I got all a you beat.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Interesting. BC plays four seniors to UND's two, but UND plays eight upperclassmen to BC's seven. I'm guessing we hear from these two teams again next year...
              Yes, but remember that for the recruiting powerhouses like BC and North Dakota, "graduating" can mean signing a pro conract so that they never make it to their Senior, or maybe even Junior year.

i think that's one reason that BC recruits small, quick players. They're somewhat less attractive to NHL teams, who might even think that it's in their best interest to let the kid get a bit bigger. Also, with a smaller player, the school can argue that it's in the player's best interest to play 35 games in college than 80 games in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                Dear Yankeefan,
                If you are concerned about this fool teasing you don't be. Look at him and his acne laden boyfriend, they obviously masturbate together while playing dungeons and dragons. Send him some face treatment and a stapler so he can pull his lip over his head and staple it to the back of his neck, Frosted Flakes have turned Tony tTiger in to Babe tPig.
                This is some great stuff and most likely true.
                Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                  Stop insulting Medford and Arlington!!!!

I'm from Reveah. I got all a you beat.
                  Ha ha I am from Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlington as well

To funny
                  FLOCK THIS...

~KNOW YOUR ROLE~

Comment

Thank God for USCHO!

If it wasn't for this place, I would only have TV shows, movies, songs, video games, Adam Sandler albums, news reports, SNL sketches, sporting events, commercials, youtube videos, signs pulled behind an airplane and banner ads to teach me about the Boston accent, in particular, and the Northeast region, in general.

Comment

It's not our fault that the Northeast is interesting.
                      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                      -
                      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                        Thank God for USCHO!

If it wasn't for this place, I would only have TV shows, movies, songs, video games, Adam Sandler albums, news reports, SNL sketches, sporting events, commercials, youtube videos, signs pulled behind an airplane and banner ads to teach me about the Boston accent, in particular, and the Northeast region, in general.
                        you have been blessed for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          It's not our fault that the Northeast is interesting.
                          The Northeast is to interesting as Rosie O'Donnell is to a hot piece of arse.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

USCHO Regional Preview:

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...alPreview.html
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
                              It is not like Newton, MA is a great time. I guess if you like looking at gigantic houses and extremely rich Jewish people?
                              Newton is ten minutes from Boston. Grand Forks is ten minutes from a Denny's.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                                Yes, but remember that for the recruiting powerhouses like BC and North Dakota, "graduating" can mean signing a pro conract so that they never make it to their Senior, or maybe even Junior year.

i think that's one reason that BC recruits small, quick players. They're somewhat less attractive to NHL teams, who might even think that it's in their best interest to let the kid get a bit bigger. Also, with a smaller player, the school can argue that it's in the player's best interest to play 35 games in college than 80 games in the pros.
                                interesting point, i never looked at it that way and don't know if true, but interesting nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                                X