Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-11 Schedules

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
    WTG AIC! A good friend just moved to Lanesboro, Mn, so I am hopefully making it to the Minnesota State games Jan 7/8.
    Wait, AIC is real???? I thought AIC was just a mythical team that coaches told players they were going to be playing for if they didn't start playing better.
    Just like Tech...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      RPI isn't playing Army this year.
      I don't know where I got that from. Thanks!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Why would Sacred Heart be playing themselves?
      That is a very good question...I now have to figure out who they are playing that day.
      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
      Men's Frozen Four 2010
      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        Wait, AIC is real???? I thought AIC was just a mythical team that coaches told players they were going to be playing for if they didn't start playing better.
        Just like Tech...
        Nope, AIC is for real, you're thinking of the city of Detroit as being a mythical place that people get told they will be sent to if they don't shape up. =]

ps - you better be a fan of Greene's or I'm sending you to the corner of Joy and Wyoming. =p

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
          Nope, AIC is for real, you're thinking of the city of Detroit as being a mythical place that people get told they will be sent to if they don't shape up. =]

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ny4a-oxOndo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ny4a-oxOndo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

haha I love it!
            RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

A couple nice match ups. Oct. 8-9 UNH comes to oxford to play Miami. Followed by Oct 15-16 when Miami goes to St. Cloud. Plus great field for the Florida College classic. First round match ups of Miami against Maine and Cornell against St. Cloud.
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

RPI's full schedule.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

• Re: CCHA - 2010/11 and beyond

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                  Forgive me if you've seen this, but apparently there is a pattern put in place for next season ... and it will be revisited the following year.

Alaska, Ferris State, Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State will play each other 4 times.

Bowling Green, Lake Superior, Miami, Northern Michigan, Notre Dame and Western Michigan are the remaining six teams.
                  So Ohio State and Miami only play each other twice? I'm not sure that I like where this is going...or are they going to protect the Michigan-Michigan State pair?

"The game of hockey, though much in vogue on the ice in New England and other parts of the United States, is not much known here."

--The Montreal Gazette, March 4, 1875.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Fri. 31 - at Alabama-Huntsville
                    Again, if the UAH folks have any sense, this is a 9:30 p.m. faceoff immediately followed by a NYE party.
                    UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                    2006 Time Person of the Year
                    Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                    It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
                      Again, if the UAH folks have any sense, this is a 9:30 p.m. faceoff immediately followed by a NYE party.
                      If that's the case, I'm booking my ticket to Huntsville now.
                      Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                      66 - 86 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Re: CCHA - 2010/11 and beyond

Originally posted by Alton View Post
                        So Ohio State and Miami only play each other twice? I'm not sure that I like where this is going...or are they going to protect the Michigan-Michigan State pair?
                        I suppose some things inevitably get sacrificed. As I said - they will revisit the 4-game pairings the following off-season and see if there are tweaks needed. It seems like they give the BigTen pairings priority treatment. That's good if the CCHA is concerned about drawing in the casual fans.

Comment

Here's what I have so far, any teams who have released their schedule that I am missing?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...pVFZ5WUE&hl=en
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Here's what I have so far, any teams who have released their schedule that I am missing?

BGSU is in the RPI Tourney on 11/26 - 11/27.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Michigan's game with New Hampshire on 10/16 is away. And we have a home series with Nebraska-Omaha on the 22nd/23rd of October. Also, I've read that the 4 games with MSU are the following: @ Michigan on 12/11 (Big Chill), home and home on 1/7 and 1/8 (don't know which is where) and at the Joe on 1/29.

Comment

Denver is spending New Year's in the U.P.? That can't be right! If it is, I think we know why Colborne, Cheverie and Wiercoch bailed...

Comment

Working...
                                X