Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    Spartanboy81......

I'm really sorry Michigan got ripped off in your regional and that your team's not in Detroit.
    Hahahahaha.
    "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
      Hahahahaha.
      Good catch.

Everybody together now:

SIEVE! SIEVE! SIEVE! SIEVE!
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Enjoy this Tigger, as you won't be here every year. You caught Denver napping, that's all.
        Wisconsin Badgers
        NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Darn it, I should stick to the old saying

Read twice, comment once!

Enjoy the game, we'll see you on the other side.

Tigger is for children, Tiger hockey is for men!

Go Tigers!
          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

I'm getting ready to take off for Detroit. I live a few hours north of Detroit and hope to see a sea of red in a few hours.

LET'S GO RED!

Comment

Safe travels to those going to the game.
              For those in the pubs, please don't fall off the bar stools!

Can somebody write back and let us know how the site lines, noise factors
              are in the stadium.

Let the real 'Hockey Night in America' begin.
              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

It's a Great Day for Hockey!
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I'm gonna rip the eyeballs out of your heads and **** in your dead skulls! You ****ed with the wrong Badgers! Colonel Nathan Jessup...er Coach Eaves to the frozen four field
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    "It's a Great Day for Hockey!" ® Bob Johnson
                    Fixed your post!
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

going to watch the game at Palomino's in bayview. should be clear of to many people and they've got great wings from what I'm hearing
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

T-minus 2 hours.

For those who can not wait to watch some hockey.

Kluby is playing right now....game 5 of the series if they win they go on to play for the title.

http://www.kanal5play.se/program/pla...010-semifinal5

They are up 5-0 in the 3rd so it looks good.

Check that 5-1...he is #49.
                        Last edited by bucky15; 04-08-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Well, RIT, all Ive got to say is: Its midnight, Cinderalla...
                          A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                          Originally posted by MadCityRich
                          He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                          Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                          Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                          "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Nice win, nice effort. UW got them early & didn't let up until the beginning of the 3rd period. Bamm Bamm took a pretty good shot to the thigh/knee. I hope he's OK.

One rant: MCRJr asked me where he should go in Milw to watch the game. I read somewhere that some fans (or somebody?) were going to BWW on Water Street. Since he only lives a few blocks away on the MSOE campus, I told him to take his party there.

When he arrived with his posse at about 3:45, the employees would not change ANY channel on ANY TV because they were watching...get this...****ing golf. BWW would not change any channels until golf was over. MCRJr and his 15 friends left and, I think, went to Fanatics after texting me to ask if there were fans anywhere else. Just wondering if this happened to anybody else? Hey BWW, hockey fans eat & drink more than golf fans and you lost me as a customer in MKE.

If I'm out of line, let me know. I will delete the post.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

WOW....what a beat down. RIT got rolled like a 50 cent hooker.

I sure didn't expect that.......
                              Signature under construction.....bids being accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                Nice win, nice effort. UW got them early & didn't let up until the beginning of the 3rd period. Bamm Bamm took a pretty good shot to the thigh/knee. I hope he's OK.

One rant: MCRJr asked me where he should go in Milw to watch the game. I read somewhere that some fans (or somebody?) were going to BWW on Water Street. Since he only lives a few blocks away on the MSOE campus, I told him to take his party there.

When he arrived with his posse at about 3:45, the employees would not change ANY channel on ANY TV because they were watching...get this...****ing golf. BWW would not change any channels until golf was over. MCRJr and his 15 friends left and, I think, went to Fanatics after texting me to ask if there were fans anywhere else. Just wondering if this happened to anybody else? Hey BWW, hockey fans eat & drink more than golf fans and you lost me as a customer in MKE.

If I'm out of line, let me know. I will delete the post.
                                Pathetic. I like the Masters as well, but pathetic.

Great effort today. They were confident and crisp, but maybe more importantly they played well as a team. If they did that they were going to win today. Hopefully it didn't come too easy because it will be anything but easy on Saturday, but I thought they did a good job of not getting sloppy late.
                                Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                                2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                                2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                                Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Working...
                                X