Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Originally posted by Sar'nt View Post
    Eagle Street is going to be packed.

I cannot believe that.
    It's just what they posted, not my info.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
      Catch a train ride and hang out in the club car!
      That is a lot of fun. I did it in "83" from Columbus WI, to Fargo ND for the Frozen Four (not called that back then). Almost missed my stop in Fargo.

*****http://www.awesomedrinks.com/images/products/standard_size/beer_mug.jpg******
      If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        Is Little Joe going to play instead of Patrick Johnson?? Have you heard something!??
        He has 2 years of college eligibility left. Doubt San Jose will let him play though (not to mention the NCAA).

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Not disbelieving you--the no reentry rule has been around for a while. I still can't believe the NCAA does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sar'nt View Post
            Not disbelieving you--the no reentry rule has been around for a while. I still can't believe the NCAA does that.
            I know lately the Frozen Four's have been scanning people out of the building between games lately and the Albany Regional did the same thing in 2004. With the limited time between games, hard to get much for food between, but usually can get a few drinks in. No clue what the plan is for St. Paul this weekend.

Comment

They have a nominal no reentry rule, but if you can get scanned to go out either gate 2 or 3 during the intermissions for a nominal cigarette break and then be allowed back in but you MUST go back in the same gate.

Food in the club level is a little above standard arena food. You can take the stairs up.

Comment

I can believe the no leaving between game rule... Its an easy way for the stadium to make money on inflated food and drink prices. The Kohl Center did the same thing a couple years ago. Back in 2006 though the Resch Center in Green bay let you leave between the games. I'm assuming the rule is dictated by the building management holding the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
                  Back in 2006 though the Resch Center in Green bay let you leave between the games. I'm assuming the rule is dictated by the building management holding the games?
                  Could be. There are a lot of bars and restaurants around the Resch Center that could have had a lot of pull with the NCAA (or Resch's management) on that issue.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Could be. There are a lot of bars and restaurants around the Resch Center that could have had a lot of pull with the NCAA (or Resch's management) on that issue.
                    Yeah, and the Resch Center ain't the Xcel when it comes to food (to put it mildly).

Comment

Hey Timothy A, if you want somebody to text you updates, I'd be happy to do it.

Comment

So...I can't go on Friday. But I bought tickets for Saturday....

Comment

Just heard St. Cloud fans are gathering at Eagle Street Grill....should be interesting seeing as the UW Alumni letter has Wisconsin fans meeting there.

Comment

So...I can't go on Friday. But I bought tickets for Saturday....
                            Can't go?? Did you say "CAN'T GO???"

Nothing is can't go until we decide it is! Was it can't go when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't Can't go now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'!!! Who's with me? Let's go!

....What the **** happened to the Badgers I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Wisko, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Vermont, they're dead men! St Cloud, dead! Niedermeyer -

Dead!!!

RARRHHHHHHHHH!!!
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              Can't go?? Did you say "CAN'T GO???"

Nothing is can't go until we decide it is! Was it can't go when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't Can't go now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'!!! Who's with me? Let's go!

....What the **** happened to the Badgers I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Wisko, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Vermont, they're dead men! St Cloud, dead! Niedermeyer -

Dead!!!

RARRHHHHHHHHH!!!
                              Amen brother, Amen.

I'll be cheering my *** off from the comforts of my couch. And i'll be there with you on Saturday as we spank Northern or Clown College.

Comment

Do I buy tickets for Sat tomorrow or wait till I get there Sat? That is the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X