PDA

View Full Version : Denver vs U __ (fill in the blank) D--3/19

Pages : 1 [2]

co14ers
03-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Dirty GERBILS

It's always good to rag on that frail, underweight, "reason others deemed us as white men" fool. BTW, just for fuel, Bina sucks.

omahasioux1
03-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Dirty GERBILS

It's always good to rag on that frail, underweight, "reason others deemed us as white men" fool. BTW, just for fuel, Bina sucks.And the bi tch got his clocked cleaned in the end.

SiouxTechie
03-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Really? :rolleyes: Thanks for helping me out on the obvious.

No need to roll your eyes at me. The thread title is "Denver vs U__" so he was wrong in claiming it was just "N"... And I'll be nice and not roll my eyes at you :)

co14ers
03-19-2010, 12:29 AM
No need to roll your eyes at me. The thread title is "Denver vs U__" so he was wrong in claiming it was just "N"... And I'll be nice and not roll my eyes at you :)

LOL, just how I roll with ND fans. Ask BrianVF. No harm. I was impressed with UND tonight as they really took it to UMD. Should not have been 2-0. More like 6-0 in how the Sioux played. Should be a great game tomorrow night with DU coming out on top (hopefully)! Rolleyes just for you again. :rolleyes:

SiouxTechie
03-19-2010, 12:35 AM
LOL, just how I roll with ND fans. Ask BrianVF. No harm. ....... Rolleyes just for you again. :rolleyes:

Aww how cute lol

And... oh my, I was wrong! The thread title is "Denver vs U (fib) D" so I guess he was right with claiming it was just the "N" :eek:

So yes rolleyes to me haha :p

co14ers
03-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Aww how cute lol

And... oh my, I was wrong! The thread title is "Denver vs U (fib) D" so I guess he was right with claiming it was just the "N" :eek:

So yes rolleyes to me haha :p

It will be nice sending you fools into Lawnmower season. BTW, how's that river working for all ya all? BTW2, Green Bay sucks!:p

brianvf
03-19-2010, 01:00 AM
LOL, just how I roll with ND fans. Ask BrianVF.

:)

Are you going to the F4 again this year? Due to work/vacation stuff, it looks like I'll only be there if the Sioux happen to make it. Hope to run into you if so.

Should be a great game tomorrow night. Go Sioux! But it will take a huge effort to beat DU...we'll see what happens.

co14ers
03-19-2010, 01:13 AM
:)

Are you going to the F4 again this year? Due to work/vacation stuff, it looks like I'll only be there if the Sioux happen to make it. Hope to run into you if so.

Should be a great game tomorrow night. Go Sioux! But it will take a huge effort to beat DU...we'll see what happens.

Yep, I'll be there bro. Me and KScant will be owning the show per usual. We are staying in Windsor and will be around. Need somewhere to stay? We each have a suite, so add ons would be welcome (even Sue fans)! LOL. Let me know.

brianvf
03-19-2010, 01:19 AM
Yep, I'll be there bro. Me and KScant will be owning the show per usual. We are staying in Windsor and will be around. Need somewhere to stay? We each have a suite, so add ons would be welcome (even Sue fans)! LOL. Let me know.

You know, if UND makes it, I just might take you up on that offer! I honestly haven't looked into staying anywhere yet (don't want to count my chickens...), so that would work well. I would probably be traveling with another UND fan...got room for two? :)

Thanks man!

du78
03-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Actually the blank would be ND..... :D

I guess reading comprehension is optional at UND. The title already has the D in it unless the school is now known as UNDD. :D :p ;) :rolleyes:

Denver vs U __ (fill in the blank) D--3/19

Edit: I see you went back and re-checked you test and found your error. :D

It is GAMEDAY

GO DU!!!!!

SiouxTechie
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I guess reading comprehension is optional at UND. The title already has the D in it unless the school is now known as UNDD. :D :p ;) :rolleyes:

Denver vs U __ (fill in the blank) D--3/19

Edit: I see you went back and re-checked you test and found your error. :D

:D

Heading to the Cities after a quick lunch with my brother. I don't know many posters, but I'm sure I'll see some of you without realizing it (and vice versa) :)

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

vizoroo
03-19-2010, 12:14 PM
What does history say?

2004-2005
DU plays NoDak 4 times. Regular season 2-0 (in Grand Forks). Playoff season 2-0.

2009-2010
DU play NoDak at least 5 times. Regular season 4-0 (DU 2-0 in Grand Forks).
Playoff season begins tonight.

Therefore, if DU sweeps the sioux in Grand Forks the Pioneers will sweep the sioux in Playoff season. :D

Btw, DU played cc 6 times in 2004-05 and went 2-2 in regular season and 2-0 in playoff season. There is a possibility DU will play the sioux 6 times this season. cc's 2-2 is better than the sioux's 0-4. Therefore DU sweeps NoDak in playoff season. :D

Farce Poobah
03-19-2010, 10:51 PM
What does history say?
[snip] Therefore DU sweeps NoDak in playoff season. :D

Not. :cool: But seriously, a great game to watch as a fan. Had everything: hits, playmaking, great saves, PPG, SHG, SHG-EAG ... Would expect nothing less from these two teams.

Five thoughts on this final five game:

1) That was a great hockey game the first 35 minutes for the Sioux, the next 15 minutes for both teams, and the last 10 for DU.

2) No quit in those Pios. I wasn't comfortable until about 15 seconds after the final horn went off and the clock stayed at 0:00 for a while.

3) Second period has been UND's worst all season. Not tonight.

4) I was worried about line mismatches with DU getting last change, but Sioux coaches did well at not getting set up.

5) I haven't seen that many 2x1's for the Sioux all season. While a few came during the "gambling" part of the game when DU was pressing, many came early. Sweet to see them get the chemistry going really well.

Bring on the Elkhounds.

PS. Denver, please beat Wisconsin tomorrow. Thank you.

Siouxfaninseattle
03-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Not. :cool: But seriously, a great game to watch as a fan. Had everything: hits, playmaking, great saves, PPG, SHG, SHG-EAG ... Would expect nothing less from these two teams.

2) No quit in those Pios. I wasn't comfortable until about 15 seconds after the final horn went off and the clock stayed at 0:00 for a while.

PS. Denver, please beat Wisconsin tomorrow. Thank you.

:D :D I can relate!