X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap *** Sioux!

Originally posted by petey23 View Post
    *****http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jpg/2010/03/13/0314zajac.jpg******

How much time did Helgson get for this hit?
    Zajac is actually in the middle of pulling off a Kosa-dori koshinage throw and should have also been ejected and suspended.

Comment

Hey if Frattin can get out of a DUI when he blew a .12, he will probably wiggle out of this.
      Originally posted by Mankato student
      Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
      "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
      -- Peter Klein

Comment

If McLousy would only check the Boards he would see how important it is that he hand down his scrolls very soon so the talk can turn to whether the 1 or 2 games he is going to give him is the correct sentence as opposed to whether there should be any sentence at all.Between the game thread from last night and todays various other threads that have adopted the topic, it has to be well over 50 pages worth of one side saying it was Brashear, Bertuzzi, Paukovich, Avery and Marvin all rolled into one, and one side saying it was like a check in a Squirt "C" game.

Comment

Originally posted by HostileAndAbusive View Post
          Zajac is actually in the middle of pulling off a Kosa-dori koshinage throw and should have also been ejected and suspended.
          You mean this one where Zajac is kneeing Helgeson in the groin and lifting him in the air?

http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jp.../0314zajac.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
            Hey if Frattin can get out of a DUI when he blew a .12, he will probably wiggle out of this.
            since a typical driver in ND is already at .08 every day, he was only .04 above average, no big deal really.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              since a typical driver in ND is already at .08 every day, he was only .04 above average, no big deal really.
              Happy! You didn't jump off a collapsing bridge last night! That's great!
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The first game the sue play in the NCAA, with a real ref not from the WCHA, this will end, the sue will lose, because they will not be able to play without the cheap stuff. and then, the Red River will overflow due to the whining and crying.

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                  Fighting Sioux Hockey: Getting slapped on the wrist for various criminal activities since, well, forever.

Get used to it. It'll never change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Happy! You didn't jump off a collapsing bridge last night! That's great!
                    and you didn't get beat up by a fellow und fan last night, either. too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                      You mean this one where Zajac is kneeing Helgeson in the groin and lifting him in the air?

http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jp.../0314zajac.jpg
                      Yeah, that's what I'm saying. A true ninja indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                        Let's see if we can build some consensus - and I'm not trying to flame. Honest.

1) The hit by Marvin on Chay was dirty, cheap, etc. It deserved more than a one game suspension. Period.

2) The hit by Marvin on Blake G. should have been a penalty and it's very defensible to argue that because of the league's focus on eliminating contact to the head, it warranted a suspension. But it was not a dirty hit in the same way the hit on Chay was - that doesn't make it "ok", just pointing out they were very different.

3) The hit by Frattin certainly seems to be in the same league as #2 and therefore warrants a suspension.

4) If there were similar hits by gopher players (I did not watch the game so I can't offer an opinion) then certainly there should be suspensions there also.

Thoughts?

1. Stop making sense! Sioux fans can't understand...

2. This thread is great. I knew this would happen, but just didn't think it would be until next year.

3. I hope the Wisconsin fan who said this isn't soccer wasn't complaining a few weeks ago.
                        Last edited by scsutommyboy; 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM.
                        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                          Let's see if we can build some consensus - and I'm not trying to flame. Honest.

1) The hit by Marvin on Chay was dirty, cheap, etc. It deserved more than a one game suspension. Period.

2) The hit by Marvin on Blake G. should have been a penalty and it's very defensible to argue that because of the league's focus on eliminating contact to the head, it warranted a suspension. But it was not a dirty hit in the same way the hit on Chay was - that doesn't make it "ok", just pointing out they were very different.

3) The hit by Frattin certainly seems to be in the same league as #2 and therefore warrants a suspension.

4) If there were similar hits by gopher players (I did not watch the game so I can't offer an opinion) then certainly there should be suspensions there also.

Thoughts?
                          I think that all makes total sense.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

The first game the sue play in the NCAA, with a real ref not from the WCHA, this will end, the sue will lose, because they will not be able to play without the cheap stuff. and then, the Red River will overflow due to the whining and crying.
                            Not if you keep sandbagging for them.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                              A bad decision?! Who are you @#$%^&*$ kidding? You mean this kid, who's been playing hockey all his life, doesn't know how to properly give a check! His hands, elbows, and arms were up. he knew exactly what he was doing!
                              You do know what a decision is, don't you Dickar? Hopefully, when you make them, you know exactly what you're doing, too. We're counting on you to make good decisions. Me - I'm already concerned.

Comment

and you didn't get beat up by a fellow und fan last night, either. too bad.
                                I was glad to see you were still around and you want me to be beaten up? I'm shocked, Happy. I thought we were friends.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X