PDA

View Full Version : BSU & UA-H in ?

Pages : 1 [2]

Eaglefan06
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
BREAKING NEWS: The CCHA has rejected UAH's application for entrance into the conference!!

OMGZ this is ridiculous who does the CCHA think they are!!!

;)

crossjcek
03-15-2010, 02:18 PM
www.zubaz.com

has anybody seen these pants!!!
they are the best

thebrain
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Actually, it's the square of the hypotenuse of a RIGHT triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. The scarecrow was wrong so many years ago, and apparently still needed a brain.

I was going after the Simpsons when Homer fished a pair of glasses out of the toilet.

FadeToBlack&Gold
03-15-2010, 03:26 PM
The new college hockey video game has UAH in the CCHA. Huntsville and its space program are a little worried about the polar bears from Fairbanks visiting, though.

I started Dynasty Mode as {PROVICED's AD and immediately tried to fire Tim Army, but instead the game extended his contract through 2020. Still some bugs to be ironed out, I guess.

French Rage
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
The moronic March newbie posts came earlier than expected this year. Clearly this is evidence of newbie warming.

wsp67326
03-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I was going after the Simpsons when Homer fished a pair of glasses out of the toilet.

That was pretty funny... I was just being nerdy.

bigmrg74
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM
The moronic March newbie posts came earlier than expected this year. Clearly this is evidence of newbie warming.

Noobs are expected anytime you get near the postseason, this talk of newbie warming is a bunch of Hogwash. Hell, next year it will be a light year for noobs and you'll be trying to tell us that we're not having Newbie cooling!! :rolleyes:

;) :) :D

thebrain
03-15-2010, 11:29 PM
That was pretty funny... I was just being nerdy.

It is the source of the line though. :D

Weldie
03-15-2010, 11:36 PM
_______ is going down the tubes.

The Rube
03-15-2010, 11:47 PM
The new college hockey video game has UAH in the CCHA. Huntsville and its space program are a little worried about the polar bears from Fairbanks visiting, though.

Is {PROVICED kicked out of Hockey RAST?! That's the only way I'm buying the game.

Nate86
03-15-2010, 11:48 PM
how can the cha, and i am using lower case of a reason, have 4 teams and an auto berth to the tournament????? stop the madness!!

Quit crying and grow up a little bit. This has been already explained soo many times. If your team got kicked out because of Alabama Huntsville then they should have won a few more games, simple as that. As far as Bemidji getting in, they didn't need the Auto bid so they have just as much right to be there as anyone else.

TonyTheTiger20
03-16-2010, 01:32 AM
Quit crying and grow up a little bit. This has been already explained soo many times. If your team got kicked out because of Alabama Huntsville then they should have won a few more games, simple as that. As far as Bemidji getting in, they didn't need the Auto bid so they have just as much right to be there as anyone else.
Now, now... There's no need to take his post so seriously.

wsp67326
03-16-2010, 01:44 AM
It is the source of the line though. :D

and the Simpsons used The Wizard of Oz as its source... :)

Hammer
03-16-2010, 07:46 AM
_______ is going down the tubes.

But the renovated concession stands will make them a powerhouse.

bigmrg74
03-16-2010, 11:27 AM
But the renovated concession stands will make them a powerhouse.

You mean the one with the Nacho Treadmills?? ;)