Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BSU & UA-H in ?

"Give me that fillet o fish"
    Last edited by Driftryder; 03-15-2010, 12:07 PM.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anegadahockey View Post
      how can the cha, and i am using lower case of a reason, have 4 teams and an auto berth to the tournament?????
      Because Cornell hasn't played anyone.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

The new college hockey video game has UAH in the CCHA. Huntsville and its space program are a little worried about the polar bears from Fairbanks visiting, though.

Comment

Is this the right time to ask about forming a Big Ten (11) Conference?

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
            The square of the hypotenuse of an isosceles triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
            Actually, it's the square of the hypotenuse of a RIGHT triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. The scarecrow was wrong so many years ago, and apparently still needed a brain.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: The CCHA has rejected UAH's application for entrance into the conference!!

OMGZ this is ridiculous who does the CCHA think they are!!!

BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

www.zubaz.com

has anybody seen these pants!!!
                they are the best

Comment

Originally posted by wsp67326 View Post
                  Actually, it's the square of the hypotenuse of a RIGHT triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. The scarecrow was wrong so many years ago, and apparently still needed a brain.
                  I was going after the Simpsons when Homer fished a pair of glasses out of the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by richl49 View Post
                    The new college hockey video game has UAH in the CCHA. Huntsville and its space program are a little worried about the polar bears from Fairbanks visiting, though.
                    I started Dynasty Mode as {PROVICED's AD and immediately tried to fire Tim Army, but instead the game extended his contract through 2020. Still some bugs to be ironed out, I guess.

Comment

The moronic March newbie posts came earlier than expected this year. Clearly this is evidence of newbie warming.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                        I was going after the Simpsons when Homer fished a pair of glasses out of the toilet.
                        That was pretty funny... I was just being nerdy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          The moronic March newbie posts came earlier than expected this year. Clearly this is evidence of newbie warming.
                          Noobs are expected anytime you get near the postseason, this talk of newbie warming is a bunch of Hogwash. Hell, next year it will be a light year for noobs and you'll be trying to tell us that we're not having Newbie cooling!!

bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by wsp67326 View Post
                            That was pretty funny... I was just being nerdy.
                            It is the source of the line though.

Comment

_______ is going down the tubes.
                              Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
                              Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by richl49 View Post
                                Is {PROVICED kicked out of Hockey RAST?! That's the only way I'm buying the game.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X