PDA

View Full Version : *breaking News* Cc Hockey Program Denied Health Insurance

LackofSuCCess
03-15-2010, 01:20 AM
Apparently they have a pre-existing condition: chronic choking in the playoffs syndrome. Doctors have been unable to identify the cause but reliable sources believe there is a cure in sight. What you ask:
FIRE SCOTTY OWENS

SCSU HELMET GUY
03-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Apparently they have a pre-existing condition: chronic choking in the playoffs syndrome. Doctors have been unable to identify the cause but reliable sources believe there is a cure in sight. What you ask:
FIRE SCOTTY OWENS

Must be contagious virus...sorry!

startthebus
03-15-2010, 01:24 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

The Gophers have released coach Don Lucia, and Colorado College (his old employer) have signed him to a 5 year coaching deal.

Thoughts/Concerns?

GopherBigGuy911
03-15-2010, 01:40 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

The Gophers have released coach Don Lucia, and Colorado College (his old employer) have signed him to a 5 year coaching deal.

Thoughts/Concerns?

April Fools?????? That would be too awsome, if that were true..... I must admit that you almost had me fooled till I realized it was too goo to be true :cool:

Freddie
03-15-2010, 08:57 PM
I realized it was too goo to be true :cool:

One of life's most endearing truths:

You can never have too much goo!

jerphisch
03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Apparently they have a pre-existing condition: chronic choking in the playoffs syndrome.

Karma strikes again. Nice work dg.

LackofSuCCess
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Good News CC Fans--there's still room on the bandwagon and I won't even say "I told you so." Welcome Aboard!
Another pitiful and lazy performance from CC. Pearson is a good coach and Tech deserved the win.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

chase.ma
03-09-2012, 11:45 PM
FIRE SCOTTY OWENS

If this is true Northeastern will soon lose their insurance too, not only playoff choking but just choking whenever possible, FML

SanTropez
03-09-2012, 11:55 PM
April Fools?????? That would be too awsome, if that were true..... I must admit that you almost had me fooled till I realized it was too goo to be true :cool:

Ouch