PDA

View Full Version : WCHA Final Five Semi: St. Cloud State vs. Wisconsin

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Dude Love
03-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Should be a heck of a game. :)

scsutommyboy
03-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Should be a fun game. Hopefully the Huskies bring their A game because they are going to need it.

Dude Love
03-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Should be a fun game. Hopefully the Huskies bring their A game because they are going to need it.

Will this game flip a comparison somewhere? The Badgers and Huskies split the season series...this would break up that tie.

nuke
03-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Awesome. Get to see the Huskies 2 times for sure next weekend AND I don't have to drive to St Cloud to see them. If they come out with good intensity I'll be happy. If they play like they care they can do good things.

The Vicar
03-15-2010, 12:50 AM

Between the second and third period of Friday night's game TB, you said that you where through with the team if they blew that lead. Something about the Dahl stall becoming the Motzko stall. Who is your team now?:rolleyes:

scsutommyboy
03-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Will this game flip a comparison somewhere? The Badgers and Huskies split the season series...this would break up that tie.

Wisconsin has the comparison right now so I assume if they win it couldn't hurt.:D

First Time, Long Time
03-15-2010, 12:52 AM

So will Wisconsin.

Dude Love
03-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Between the second and third period of Friday night's game TB, you said that you where through with the team if they blew that lead. Something about the Dahl stall becoming the Motzko stall. Who is your team now?:rolleyes:

Shhh...he's frantically trying to get back on the bandwagon. :p

scsutommyboy
03-15-2010, 12:59 AM

If you are going to quote me at least do it right. I said if they lose the game I was never going to another game again.:eek: They choked Friday night and the team it knows it. There is nothing wrong with wanting this team to play up to their ability and being sick of this team not playing well at the end of the year. This team keeps saying they are different, I hope they are right.:)

Husky4Life
03-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Vicar we have all had our moments of Doubt . . . Leave TB alone he is a good SCSU Hockey fan.

So much to say . . way to exhausted to write it all done now.

See yall Thursday!! :D :D

huskiesfan1990
03-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Should be a fun game. I'll most likely be there with the band. Huskies should be able to pull it out if they come out playing hard like the team of a few weeks ago, and maybe get back up into the top 4 in the PWR again.

Dude Love
03-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Should be a fun game. I'll most likely be there with the band. Huskies should be able to pull it out if they come out playing hard like the team of a few weeks ago, and maybe get back up into the top 4 in the PWR again.

There's a band? Stay home. If I want to listen to 40 nerds butchering Smoke on the Water with their trombones, I'll listen to the MTU band.

scsutommyboy
03-15-2010, 01:08 AM

Are you guys playing for the Basketball team on Tuesday night?

scsutommyboy
03-15-2010, 01:10 AM
There's a band? Stay home. If I want to listen to 40 nerds butchering Smoke on the Water with their trombones, I'll listen to the MTU band.

Hey, we have to listen to nerds playing if they come or not so we might as well listen to our nerds......

The Rube
03-15-2010, 01:10 AM
<strike>Go SCSU</strike> I hope WI loses. ;)

Should be a close game.

huskiesfan1990
03-15-2010, 01:25 AM

It's a good thing we're not nerds, then. We have one up on MTU. :rolleyes:

Are you guys playing for the Basketball team on Tuesday night?

We plan to, we won't know until tomorrow afternoon if we're going or not.

Hey, we have to listen to nerds playing if they come or not so we might as well listen to our nerds......

:D

First Time, Long Time
03-15-2010, 01:30 AM

They'd better play louder then, could barely hear them 2 years ago and they weren't across the arena either.

huskiesfan1990
03-15-2010, 01:33 AM
They'd better play louder then, could barely hear them 2 years ago and they weren't across the arena either.

We were smaller 2 years ago. You won't have any problems this year. :D

startthebus
03-15-2010, 01:34 AM
I think the Huskies will win.

SCSU HELMET GUY
03-15-2010, 01:37 AM
We were smaller 2 years ago. You won't have any problems this year. :D

So Extenze really works:confused: