Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA Final Five Semi: St. Cloud State vs. Wisconsin

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
    Well if size is all you're basing it on John Mitchell for UW, 6'5" 225. Ours is bigger than yours.
    Size does matter!
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      Looks more like a St. Cloud State blog than a WCHA blog.
      It's good to see he only puts meaningful stuff in there!

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        You are preaching to the choir when stuff like this is read by me.
        You mean read to you.
        Proverbs 18:2 'A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.'

Comment

Well if size is all you're basing it on John Mitchell for UW, 6'5" 225. Ours is bigger than yours.
          No, I am basing it on the fact that he has a mean streak, and responding to this stupid comment:
          Originally posted by Roben View Post
          there's a good chance that the Sioux will play Saturday afternoon...I'd like to see a SC Tech/UND game Saturday afternoon. SC would have a hard time defending/backing up Marvin for two straight games from teams he's injured a player on. Things won't get stupid though with the tourney afterwards.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Funny, we're playing UW, and not one of their fans mentioned Marvin this far in. See, UW fans don't have this axe to grind you babies do. They're also not stupid enough to settle a score with the NCAAs around the corner. I HOPE the same goes for NoDak.
            Speaking only for myself, I was satisfied with the suspension and have moved on. Water under the bridge. Hoping that we kick your butts in hockey though.

However, I can understand why the Sioux fans may hold a grudge as that hit was cheaper and the damage worse.

Comment

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog.
              Look back at Nick Licari for proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Crainer View Post
                Does anyone have a website streaming the broadcast? Of course, the usual station here in Appleton has the basketball game, and I'm stuck at work.
                Lite999.com has audio streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  The question should be: You going to buy me a beer?

Come find us and since I have not seen you in awhile I just might buy you one
                  Last edited by mas77; 03-18-2010, 07:26 AM.
                  I'm a Minnesota sports fan. I have learned to live with disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                    EODS is a Purist.
                    The guy is a ****ing nut job. Believe me.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by mas77 View Post
                      Come find us and since I have not seen you in awhile I just might buy you one
                      Welcome Back!

Will do! I might just take you up on that offer.

Heading off to St. Paul in a hour, so see you all there.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

LWB keyword from mas777 is might. I might buy you one too!

Comment

It's official, I'll be there tomorrow! Looking for two tickets, 25 a piece! Will someone buy ME a beer.... probably not but I'd enjoy one!
                          I am just happy I got off work and can go to the Championship game on Saturday night if we make it!
                          A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Funny, we're playing UW, and not one of their fans mentioned Marvin this far in. See, UW fans don't have this axe to grind you babies do.
                            You went thru the entire thread looking for Marvin comments specifically from UW fans? Take your own advice and let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
                              You went thru the entire thread looking for Marvin comments specifically from UW fans? Take your own advice and let it go.
                              True story... we really don't care about marvin or St. Cloud, we have more important things to talk about...
                              The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by Madtown View Post
                                Looking forward to the game managed to find some club level tickets (imagine that). I believe WI pulls this game out late in the 3rd. Just think our depth will win this game. As for score I think its going to be low scoring 3-2 or 2-1. Both teams will play tight not to make the first mistake. We'll see. GO BUCKY
                                Trying to take off my UW glasses i think Wisconsin is playing the better hockey right now. I was able to watch 2/3 SCSU games this past weekend and MSM was able to carry the play and really put SCSU on there heals for significant chucks of the the weekend. It took a little bit of luck for SCSU to get out of that weekend. It should be noted that SCSU won both games with Marvin back in the lineup...
                                The Quest For 7

Comment

Working...
                                X