X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sweet Release: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread Part I

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    It's really nothing special. Some people swear by the white creamy sauce......not for me.
    I'm just going to leave this one to Yager...

EDIT: And he beat me to it...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I'm just going to leave this one to Yager...

EDIT: And he beat me to it...
      That's why I am here. Oh and I am soon to be on the UNO mavpuck forum. It is exclusive stuff, you have to email them to be added. They don't know what they are in for.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        That's why I am here. Oh and I am soon to be on the UNO mavpuck forum. It is exclusive stuff, you have to email them to be added. They don't know what they are in for.
        Oh dude. FB me the link. Please. I need to have some fun.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh dude. FB me the link. Please. I need to have some fun.
          http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10

I am still waiting after a full day to be added. I had to give them a username and password and they manually add me. So give them a username and password off the bat to speed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10

I am still waiting after a full day to be added. I had to give them a username and password and they manually add me. So give them a username and password off the bat to speed it up.
            Hmmm.... Remind me of that sometime in August. If you're still allowed there, we could have a little fun there.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
              In the times that I have emailed or spoken with Jamie in person, I can tell you he cares way more about this program than any coach I've met in person going all the way back to Bob Mancinni in the early 90's. An alumnus, a former player, you don't think he wants this program to be better than it is? Of course he does. More positive things have happened for Tech hockey under his watch than the last three coaches combined (and I'm not just talking wins and losses). The trip overseas is another example. The team already stated that they want to do it again in four years when they are eligible to do so and that's a carrot they can dangle to recruits. Something that other schools won't offer them.
              this is the truth. he is passionate about this program. despite what has been said earlier so is Glen Mroz. he does, however, have other things to worry about, what with a university to run and all. The ADs office, the trainers, the SDC staff, the ticket office staff, the folks at Tech and in the community who take the players and their families in : all live and breathe this program. this IS a good program. and the arena looks great and will look even better once the other end gets done. and we WILL get back to winning.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

and the red sauce (spicy one) at Red Pepper is good.

no sniveling.
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I wonder if the athletic department has had their strategic planning meeting for the 2010-11 season yet.

Keep the updates on program news throughout the off season.

With more recruits in than leaving, there should be some player movement.

Go Tech.

Comment

You are the new Denver or UND???

And Red Pepper is okay. It's really nothing special. Some people swear by the white creamy sauce......not for me.
                    Oh jeeeze.

And the UNO fans are actually pretty cool. It's true they do hide out in their own little wank fest forum, but they are very social in person.
                    Always a Wildcat...
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Stopping by to say hello to the Tech thread, it's been a while

Also, all this talk of Red Pepper is really making me crave some...
                      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                        Oh jeeeze.

And the UNO fans are actually pretty cool. It's true they do hide out in their own little wank fest forum, but they are very social in person.
                        It has mayo in it. If you know anything about me, it's that I despise mayo. I literally almost gave my grinder away because of that dam white sauce. Thank Parise I found enough napkins to wipe most of it off the sandwich. Ask the people that were there.

And I have the needed days off for MN@Tech next November. Is it sad that I can't wait?
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

white sauce
                          it ain't natural.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

It has mayo in it. If you know anything about me, it's that I despise mayo. I literally almost gave my grinder away because of that dam white sauce. Thank Parise I found enough napkins to wipe most of it off the sandwich. Ask the people that were there.

And I have the needed days off for MN@Tech next November. Is it sad that I can't wait?
                            I can't believe people are having orgasmic experiences over "white sauce" when it is just ****ing mayo. Hey people! They have it Subway too!

The food was so bad there, I wouldn't wipe my *** with one of their tortillas.

I'm excited for MN@Tech weekend next year too, I always look forward to going home and killing those damm field rats.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Red Pepper certainly can't compare with the sh^tactular pasties available in Houghton that have less flavor than a rice cake.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Red Pepper certainly can't compare with the sh^tactular pasties available in Houghton that have less flavor than a rice cake.
                                I don't insist on having pasties when I go to Houghton either, or think they're the greating food on the face of the earth. But I could put some Miracle Whip on one of them and they'd be right up there with Red Pepper on flavor!!!!
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X