Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Originally posted by satyking View Post
    PC I hope all went as requested
    indeed

Comment

The board wouldn't let me post as "silentschwab" anymore. Who thought a three year absence would mean anything.

I return.

Does anyone find it staggering that we have NO ONE (at least, from my quick glance) on the list of the first several NHL rounds of draft picks. I mean, we are not being caught by Quinnipiac and other smaller, lesser known hockey schools.

You know better than I, but does this show a fall in commitment by the school to the hockey program? I know it is not a money-maker, and probably never will be, but its becoming embarrassing to have the skating friar sticker on my car. Good thing that in Maryland, where I live now, people just think it is a hooded ghost.

Searching for rose-colored glasses...
      The muzzle is off

Comment

Originally posted by cataschwab View Post
        it is a hooded ghost.
        how sadly appropriate.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          how sadly appropriate.
          Excellent Robert Byrd reference, if I may say.

Comment

Ranks up there with "The skating Mother Teresas" of UNH

Comment

You have to admit those UHN teams a few years back never deserved a penalty that was called.

Comment

Nothing has changed as the current teams are pure as well

Comment

Happy Independence Day weekend to all.

Comment

Bruins have signed Nolan Schaefer maybe he will be in Providence this year if they don't trade Thomas

Comment

Anyone going to the season ticket holders gig on Monday at the Waterplace Restaurant

Comment

I wasn't invited. I'd like to know more about it though.
                        Last edited by The Freds; 07-12-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

This is the second annual event for season tix holders.

Monday July 19th from 6-9pm at Waterplace Restaurant with a cash bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres......meet and greet photo ops with players and coaches from mens and womens hockey and basketball teams.....free raffles and an easy way to renew your season tix

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                            I wasn't invited. I'd like to know more about it though.
                            So, although they are inept at all facets of athletic management, they do have taste!
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              This is the second annual event for season tix holders.

Monday July 19th from 6-9pm at Waterplace Restaurant with a cash bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres......meet and greet photo ops with players and coaches from mens and womens hockey and basketball teams.....free raffles and an easy way to renew your season tix
                              How were you notified? I never heard about it either.
                              Providence College
                              National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                                How were you notified? I never heard about it either.
                                So, although they are inept at all facets of athletic management, they do have taste!
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X