Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

Originally posted by Golden Gusties 2008 View Post
    How about that Gustavus Game? anyone hear an update? all live audio and video do not seem to be working for me. help!
    St. Norbert has been the only video feed I have been unable to get to, I would appreciate updates as well?

Comment

• Re: NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

Originally posted by GeorgeCostanza View Post
      Norwich ties it up with 48 seconds to go on the extra man advantage.
      Well, technically yes, I don't think the extra attacker got past the blue line however.
      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Just can't hang on to a lead.......DAmmm

The way EC has been playing, I don't see them winning this one, not enough shots, Great D though
        Last edited by jconnor; 03-13-2010, 08:14 PM.
        Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
        Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
        Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

• Re: NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Fou

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
          St. Norbert has been the only video feed I have been unable to get to, I would appreciate updates as well?
          What is the score of the SNC/GA game? Should be about the start of the 3rd period.
          Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
          Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

• what a game here at Middlebury..... im exhausted emotionally!

Comment

what's the site for the plattsburgh video feed?
              Oswego State 2000

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS 2006-2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

2-1 St. Norbert, two mins left in 2nd.
                “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Its gonna be scary if Oswego gets hot.....great team and great Coach. Hopefully the Lakers faithful pack Placid!
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Did you try this link directly?

mms://75.125.198.226/ASOvideo
                    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

To the Oswego students at WNYO and WTOP who gave up a bit of their Spring Break to broadcast tonight's game...the alumni of Oswego thank you.
                      MJBeckman
                      Oswego '93
                      Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                      1991-1993
                      2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Boy Ducky is putting me to sleep right now!!! He must be getting old. He used to be better!!!!
                        Oswego State 2000

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                          To the Oswego students at WNYO and WTOP who gave up a bit of their Spring Break to broadcast tonight's game...the alumni of Oswego thank you.
                          AGREED!!!
                          Oswego State 2000

Comment

WELL SAID! I'll second that --- much thanks!

Comment

Second that!

Comment

2nd that! You guys came through tonight big time and all the best to the crew this season...enjoy your spring break!

Comment

Working...
                                X