Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

3:26 left in the 3rd T.O Norwich. Norwich 5-3 for 24 secs
    2006 ECAC WEST CHAMPS ELMIRA COLLEGE

Here We Go EC!!

In the Eagles Nest at the Domes

2009 D3 College Hockey Pool Champ

Comment

• Re: NCAA D-III Quarterfinals 3/13/10 Score Update Thread, road to the "not Frozen Four"

Originally posted by JPHenry15 View Post
      How much harder can you punch a ticket, Lakers?
      They are mistaking goals for tickets per player maybe?

Comment

Looks like a nasty one timer got a ref in the face in Norwich

Comment

M'bury ties it up 2-2. 7 mins to go......
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

WTOP just reported Whitelaw and Selleck both out with shoulder issues.
            MJBeckman
            Oswego '93
            Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
            1991-1993
            2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Oswego 9-2

Comment

All tied up in Middlebury, 2-2 on a power Play goal

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                  M'bury ties it up 2-2. 7 mins to go......
                  hmmm tough call who i want to win this game...i hate plattsburgh but we ca beat them easier i think!! imho
                  Oswego State 2000

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS 2006-2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Great Laker2000 View Post
                    score in the Norbert game?
                    2-1 SNC, early 2nd
                    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Ref gets hit in the face with the puck and drops to ice bleeding like crazy from his nose. The Norwich announcer complains about it killing their momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                        WTOP just reported Whitelaw and Selleck both out with shoulder issues.
                        Selleck hasn't been back on the bench since the end of the second period.

Whitelaw is back on the bench.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Great Laker2000 View Post
                          hmmm tough call who i want to win this game...i hate plattsburgh but we ca beat them easier i think!! imho
                          I want no part of a 4th game with Plattsburgh. But Middlebury is used to the big sheet.
                          MJBeckman
                          Oswego '93
                          Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                          1991-1993
                          2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            Selleck hasn't been back on the bench since the end of the second period.

Whitelaw is back on the bench.
                            Hopefully its nothing serious and they just dont need him for the third.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                              I want no part of a 4th game with Plattsburgh. But Middlebury is used to the big sheet.
                              Very true. hard enough to beat a team 3 times. We do have that history with Middlebury!!!
                              Oswego State 2000

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS 2006-2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

Any news from Norwich?
                                “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                                19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Working...
                                X