Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all of the DA's healthy and accounted for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all of the DA's healthy and accounted for?

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/87468342.html

Re: Are all of the DA's healthy and accounted for?

Originally posted by Blugold Hockey View Post
    Pretty classy post.

This actually occured right outside where I live in Menomonie and I heard/witnessed the aftermath of the accident.

I don't know the kid who was struck by the drunk personally, but he's a friend of some of my friends and from what I heard is a decent guy. He also was not drunk at the time he was struck.

It could have easily been anyone crossing the road, including myself. I do it multiple times a day at that intersection to run to my vehicle. Fog and drunk driving makes a dangerous combination, obviously.

Congrats on the worst post in your 23 post career here on USCHO. Before you click the submit button next time, do us all a favor and use a few brain cells.
    Last edited by BlueDevilRadio; 03-12-2010, 06:24 PM.
    WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
    NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
    WIAC Championships: 10-11
    NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
    NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilRadio View Post
      Pretty classy post.

This actually occured right outside where I live in Menomonie and I heard/witnessed the aftermath of the accident.

I don't know the kid who was struck by the drunk personally, but he's a friend of some of my friends and from what I heard is a decent guy. He also was not drunk at the time he was struck.

It could have easily been anyone crossing the road, including myself. I do it multiple times a day at that intersection to run to my vehicle. Fog and drunk driving makes a dangerous combination, obviously.

Congrats on the worst post in your 23 post career here on USCHO. Before you click the submit button next time, do us all a favor and use a few brain cells.
      I didn't realize that his post was malicious... I sort of thought that it showed concern, since there has been an increased number of Stout posters lately.

Comment

(and "lately" = "the last year or two")

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilRadio View Post
          Pretty classy post.

Easy BDR,

One of my buddies heard from his sister that his cousin talked to a kid who knew Ferris who said that… blah blah blah… Everyone hopes the guy is ok and it sounds like it could have been a lot worse. He’s lucky he’ll get to spend spring break in just a cast. BTW what does him being a decent guy have to do with anything? Are you saying that with all of your wisdom during your 702 post career that if you’re a donkey it’s ok to get smoked by a drunken blue devil in Menomonie? Wasn’t trying to be mean, it’s just that with all of the tailgating that you guys do over there I thought it could have been one of the DA’s that was crossing the road. Take care and maybe you can post a public service announcement to all of your friends / DA’s to remember to look both ways when they cross the street (unless their donkeys of course) in your neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
          X