PDA

View Full Version : Road to Lake Placid 2010

Stormy8174
03-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Make mention of your favorite (or least favorite) team.

Who may be going, who might be missing out. I do not find it easy for a Friday "Frozen Four" but I am sure many people will be "landing" in Lake Placid sometime Thursday or Friday.

A question for those that may know...which side of the bracket gets the early game and which gets the later game of the Friday games?

I doubt I will be able to take a full day off work on that Friday...but I could try.

NUProf
03-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Make mention of your favorite (or least favorite) team.

Who may be going, who might be missing out. I do not find it easy for a Friday "Frozen Four" but I am sure many people will be "landing" in Lake Placid sometime Thursday or Friday.

A question for those that may know...which side of the bracket gets the early game and which gets the later game of the Friday games?

I doubt I will be able to take a full day off work on that Friday...but I could try.

Usually the NCAA has the bracket with the #1 seed from the host region playing in the late game - that would be the Norwich/playin vs. Midd/Platts game and the West vs. Oswego/Bowdoin going first.

Russell Jaslow
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Usually the NCAA has the bracket with the #1 seed from the host region playing in the late game - that would be the Norwich/playin vs. Midd/Platts game and the West vs. Oswego/Bowdoin going first.

Whichever one can draw the better evening crowd.

PrezdeJohnson09
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
If this was saturday/Sunday I'd be going no matter who was there.

However, since its not...It'll be tough for me to make it up.