PDA

View Full Version : MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

gordwiser
03-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3?

Spisak is clueless.:rolleyes:

Husckeys Sweepstakes is Back! I'm attending Saturday's game to watch the Husckeys celebrate.

:rolleyes:

ScoobyDoo
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3?

Spisak is clueless.:rolleyes:

Husckeys Sweepstakes is Back! I'm attending Saturday's game to watch the Husckeys celebrate.

Would you like to buy a clue?

state of hockey
03-12-2010, 10:18 PM
:rolleyes:

:eek:

crossjcek
03-12-2010, 10:21 PM
:eek:
can I play :)

motox
03-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Would you like to buy a clue?

Sure, how many NHL draftees does it take to have your team finish in the bottom half of the league and get steamrolled in the first game of the playoffs? Trolls are coming out of the woodwork. Fun.

ScoobyDoo
03-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Sure, how many NHL draftees does it take to have your team finish in the bottom half of the league and get steamrolled in the first game of the playoffs? Trolls are coming out of the woodwork. Fun.

Ooh good one.

SCSU Euro
03-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm ****ing sick of this, I really am.

First off, didn't see the game, just was getting text updates, but Jesus Christ! We blow leads of 3-0 and 4-2? In the last few minutes? We're good enough to be a 3 seed, but we can't finish off Mankato?

And I honestly mean no disrespect to Mankato, I realize with a few bounces going your way this year, you could've been a 6 or 5 seed. You were my darkhorse pick to make home ice.

I'm just sick of our team having so much talent and no heart, looking great in Jan/Feb, and looking atrocious this time of the year. I thought last weekend was supposed to be our wake-up call. And then, I figured geez, they better come out fired up in OT, and they lose in 20 seconds?

So I guess unlike years past where the highlight of our year was beating the Gophers, the highlight of our year will be winning 5-1 at the Kohl Center. Hooray! We were a 1 seed at that time. We're now 7th, and watch how far we fall when UND knocks MN out of being a TUC tomorrow night.

Here's where we rout them tomorrow night, then lose a nail-biter Sunday.

Good job Mankato! Bring another good effort tomorrow, I'm almost rooting for you guys.

motox
03-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Ooh good one.

Does it make you feel better to come in here and be a d-bag? Don't be that guy.

ScoobyDoo
03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Does it make you feel better to come in here and be a d-bag? Don't be that guy.

If someone is going to be a ********* in here to a USCHO writer for no reason, then yes, I'll be that guy.

gordwiser
03-12-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm ****ing sick of this, I really am.

First off, didn't see the game, just was getting text updates, but Jesus Christ! We blow leads of 3-0 and 4-2? In the last few minutes? We're good enough to be a 3 seed, but we can't finish off Mankato?

And I honestly mean no disrespect to Mankato, I realize with a few bounces going your way this year, you could've been a 6 or 5 seed. You were my darkhorse pick to make home ice.

I'm just sick of our team having so much talent and no heart, looking great in Jan/Feb, and looking atrocious this time of the year. I thought last weekend was supposed to be our wake-up call. And then, I figured geez, they better come out fired up in OT, and they lose in 20 seconds?

So I guess unlike years past where the highlight of our year was beating the Gophers, the highlight of our year will be winning 5-1 at the Kohl Center. Hooray! We were a 1 seed at that time. We're now 7th, and watch how far we fall when UND knocks MN out of being a TUC tomorrow night.

Here's where we rout them tomorrow night, then lose a nail-biter Sunday.

Good job Mankato! Bring another good effort tomorrow, I'm almost rooting for you guys.

That's a really good rant.

motox
03-12-2010, 10:47 PM
If someone is going to be a ********* in here to a USCHO writer for no reason, then yes, I'll be that guy.

Not that I disagree or frankly care, but if those are the battles you want to fight then rock on.

God I hope Marvin can make that much of a difference for the Huskies, because they have not been good without him. If they play another period like they played the 3rd tonight it's one and done again, if they even get there.

startthebus
03-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Ouch.

SiouxFanatic
03-12-2010, 10:54 PM
While I was hoping for a Maverick win, I didn't actually think it'd happen. :eek:

Huskies swoon or not..

Other than that, all that is left to be said is GO MAVERICKS!!!

Realistic Husky
03-12-2010, 11:07 PM
I rarely post but this is when Mike Lee becomes a Huskie.

startthebus
03-12-2010, 11:08 PM
I rarely post but this is when Mike Lee becomes a Huskie.

I don't think I'd go that far...

redheadzeb
03-12-2010, 11:11 PM
While I was hoping for a Maverick win, I didn't actually think it'd happen. :eek:
Pretty much my thought exactly :eek:

I didn't watch or listen to the game, either. When I was texted 3-0 SCSU, I was content with my Huskies sweep prediction.

Enjoy it while you can, Mavs, because we better not let up on Saturday. Most likely, we'll be playing on Sunday, anyway.

Gurtholfin
03-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Apparently, I have have made an a-s-s out of u and me, coz when I left the KC the score of your game was 4-2 and I assumed that SCSU was the winner.

Guys, seriously?

W T F ?

motox
03-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Guys, seriously?

W T F ?

Your guess is as good as ours. It's unreal how many times this team can do this to us. Fortunately this isn't the NCAA game, yet.

Red Cloud
03-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Fortunately this isn't the NCAA game, yet.

No, that will be far worse.

nuke
03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
That was the greatest 23.2 seconds in NHC history. :o :mad: