X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Up early to go to work?

Huskies will sweep, without a doubt. For sure. You betcha. No way it's different than this. Huskies win and on to the Final 5. I've never been more certain.
    What work? Still unemployed.

Worse...court. Stupid ticket.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Yeah I would be very surprised if Raboin plays and St. Cloud doesn't sweep...

Comment

With students on break this week and tickets costing money, anyone have an idea of what the student crowd will look like? I called earlier and they said there was "plenty" of seats remaining.

I remember the days when these things would sell pretty quickly, even when there was a break
        "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          What work? Still unemployed.

Worse...court. Stupid ticket.
          Cardinal rules in the Midwest:

1. Don't speed in WI with MN plates.

2. Don't sleep with a girl from Mankato without protection.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Cardinal rules in the Midwest:

1. Don't speed in WI with MN plates.

2. Don't sleep with a girl from Mankato without protection.
            1. It happened in Stearns County, so I am screwed. Also, I know where all the speed traps are in Wisconsin. I have only driven that stretch of I-94 like a gazillion times since I grew up there.

2. I am married and am straight. Why would I dare sleep with a person from Mankato with out having protection? There is not enough penicillin to do that.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              1. It happened in Stearns County, so I am screwed. Also, I know where all the speed traps are in Wisconsin. I have only driven that stretch of I-94 like a gazillion times since I grew up there.

2. I am married and am straight. Why would I dare sleep with a person from Mankato with out having protection? There is not enough penicillin to do that.
              I was only implying the first one concerned you.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Huskies should win in a sweep, but if the scoring continues to stall, both games will be 1 or 2 goals difference for finals. Too close for comfort in my book
                I'm a Minnesota sports fan. I have learned to live with disappointment

Comment

Tyler Pitlick is a stud; Lucia missed the boat on not going after him!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                    Tyler Pitlick is a stud; Lucia missed the boat on not going after him!
                    Agreed, though do you know for a fact Lucia didn't go after him? Could the Gold and Maroon be losing its luster? I also thought Justin Jokinen would've been a bigger impact player for MSU-M though.

Comment

• Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Agreed, though do you know for a fact Lucia didn't go after him? Could the Gold and Maroon be losing its luster? I also thought Justin Jokinen would've been a bigger impact player for MSU-M though.
                      This is right on. Minnesota does talk to these kids, but not all players choose to go there.

OK. back to the series.. Why Minnesota State???????????? They own us.

Comment

I think that everyone in the state of Minnesota that isn't a Gophers fan shouldn't want Lucia to go anywhere much the way everyone wants Troy Jutting to be the Mavs coach forever. I don't believe he is a good coach, how does he get "the best players in the state" and do nothing with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                          I think that everyone in the state of Minnesota that isn't a Gophers fan shouldn't want Lucia to go anywhere much the way everyone wants Troy Jutting to be the Mavs coach forever. I don't believe he is a good coach, how does he get "the best players in the state" and do nothing with them?
                          Because they all want to wear the M for Mediocrity jersey
                          dash 8
                          what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3.

She says neither team is playing well lately. What does she expect from the Mavericks, they swept AA (wins are wins), Played very well against Denver, the top team in the country, losing a heartbreaker in OT, and took 3 points from St Cloud, without a doubt a quality team.

What more could we have done, beat her and her associates in pond hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                              Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3.

She says neither team is playing well lately. What does she expect from the Mavericks, they swept AA (wins are wins), Played very well against Denver, the top team in the country, losing a heartbreaker in OT, and took 3 points from St Cloud, without a doubt a quality team.

What more could we have done, beat her and her associates in pond hockey?
                              *****http://i42.tinypic.com/9iv9g1.jpg******

Comment

I am wondering how Kurt Davis gets defensive player of the week? He is so mistake prone, always running up in offensive plays that he doesn't belong in.

Also, most useless hockey stat. GAME WINNING GOALS. Congratulations(Insert player here), you scored in the first period of 1-0 game. YAY

Comment

Working...
                                X