Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Originally posted by Mavs View Post
    How hard are tickets going to be to get? Can some direct me to where I can purchase tickets? Anyone from Mankato making the trip?
    I'm heading up there. MSU is directing everyone to call 877-SCSU-TIX. We're sitting in section 110 rather than the "MSU section" so we aren't sitting on benches.
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
      Agreed

This is what I remember from seeing the play from the dogg pound, basically perfect view on the first trip.
      The mavs player stepped on the scsu player's stick, then the scsu player pulled their stick to try and make a swat at the puck, the mavs player fell(he was off balance to begin with and didn't have his stick in a position to get to the puck), someone else hit the puck then our player got pulled down right before his shot.

nope just before.
      thanks for the clarification on this.
      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
      www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
        Did anyone else here notice that, due to the results of other series, we still would have played Mankato had we swept them?
        True, but that's all after the fact. "chaos theory" if you may. If SCSU swept Mankato, who's to say that Wisconsin doesn't play harder in game 2 on Sunday since they have something to play for instead of having #2 all locked up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs View Post
          How hard are tickets going to be to get? Can some direct me to where I can purchase tickets? Anyone from Mankato making the trip?
          Originally posted by Bale View Post
          I'm heading up there. MSU is directing everyone to call 877-SCSU-TIX. We're sitting in section 110 rather than the "MSU section" so we aren't sitting on benches.
          Tickets shouldn't be THAT hard to get, it's been decently full for playoff series in the last few years, but normally there are spots b/c 1) students have to pay for tickets as opposed to getting them free during the reg season, so the less diehard ones don't come, and B) Historically the series has come at the end of SCSU's spring break, so there's fewer people around. Tickets are $12, but i think there's a $5 service charge on them if you do it over the phone, which is just slightly better than the $7 ticketmaster puts you through. It used to be $2 for a ticket over the phone for a long time, but sometime during this year i think they changed it. Derrrr. Luckily, i had a friend buy them for me and put them at will call for me to pick up when i get up there on friday. It's nice still having friends up there

Comment

The Mavs will get a fever and the only cure is MORE COWBELL! Go Purple Cows!!
            License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

I am NOT afraid of any Mavericks... ANY!
              *****http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg******
              *****http://www.dougquick.com/abc_maverick.jpg******
              *****http://theennuilife.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/melmaverick.jpeg******
              *****http://www.homepagedaily.com/uploads/20080919/85d3729b-3d4e-4f1b-96ff-6c31a6514dde/01-maverick.jpg******
              *****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3013/2826860356_de1a14be2e.jpg******
              *****http://quakeragitator.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/real_mavericks.jpg******
              *****http://thebasketballoracle.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban.jpg******
              none!
              A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Mark Cuban is my favorite owner in professional sports...

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                  what...the he11 was that???

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                    I am not even going watch the games if that is the case, skeeter.
                    Good idea. Don't torture yourself, and don't be a ninnyhammer.
                    Bob is making me concerned
                    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Does this surprise anyone?
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Actually, despite the fact its stb, yes. I didn't know you could completely go off topic that badly.

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                          I am NOT afraid of any Mavericks... ANY!
                          *****http://thebasketballoracle.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban.jpg******
                          none!
                          Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                          what...the he11 was that???
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                          Actually, despite the fact its stb, yes. I didn't know you could completely go off topic that badly.
                          I'll just assume you guys didn't see the first post I quoted, or that you didn't know Mark Cuban owned a professional sports team called the Mavericks.

Comment

...or that you didn't know Mark Cuban owned a professional sports team called the Mavericks.
                            So then, in your world, it would be perfectly logical to start discussing Mike Ilitch in a Colorado College thread?
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                              Good idea. Don't torture yourself, and don't be a ninnyhammer.
                              To all my SCSU Husky fans Good luck to you and your team this weekend. My team doesnt look like it will go very far this year. So Turk is a Husky fan. They will do well I promise you

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                                Not that I want to be the guy defending stb, but if you click on the links posted by STC one of them is a pic of Cuban. Although it has nothing to do with the games there is some relevancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X