X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Boy, I looooovvvvve fans of non-related teams in the game to talk trash.

Obsession.
    Yeah, coz Gopher fans are never in our threads.

And I don't think it's really much of an obsession as it's kind of boring hating your team when they're so pathetic. It's a lot more fun rooting against you when you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

And I don't think it's really much of an obsession as it's kind of boring hating your team when they're so pathetic. It's a lot more fun rooting against you when you're good.
      Obsession.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Agreed. Have Lucia watch how Eaves recruits and have him take notes during a Badger hockey postseason game. He might learn some winning techniques.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Obsession.
          I sure do like watching you guys lose...

Then again, I'd have been just as happy had the score been reversed. It's called rivalries.

Don't s'pose that any of you would have been happy had the Seawolves knocked us off...

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
            Agreed. Have Lucia watch how Eaves recruits and have him take notes during a Badger hockey postseason game. He might learn some winning techniques.
            You mean the recruits who were on a team that was on the wrong side of the bubble last year too?

And Gurt, I stopped caring about game outcomes months ago. This season has been flushed down the toilet for a long time, and this weekend is just making it official. I'm just glad I don't have to watch this **** team after the next game in all likelihood. If they played like they gave a **** and lost, that would be one thing. These clowns don't even do that, though. Way to earn your scholarships, guys.
            Last edited by Bakunin; 03-13-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Agreed. Have Lucia watch how Eaves recruit
              Recruit enough players to fill up the Kohl Center and then decide which ones you want to keep? And still not win the WCHA?
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                You mean the recruits who were on a team that was on the wrong side of the bubble last year too?
                Better to be on the wrong side of the bubble for one year than to not even be on the bubble at all (See 2009-2010 UM) and to have missed the tournament for 2 straight years.

Comment

I sure do like watching you guys lose...

Then again, I'd have been just as happy had the score been reversed. It's called rivalries.

Don't s'pose that any of you would have been happy had the Seawolves knocked us off...
                  Actually I would have been disappointed. Woulda made the F5 a little deader in atmosphere.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Recruit enough players to fill up the Kohl Center and then decide which ones you want to keep? And still not win the WCHA?
                    What is the total UW attendance for this season? What is the total UM attendance for this season? Please report back.

Comment

Better to be on the wrong side of the bubble for one year than to not even be on the bubble at all (See 2009-2010 UM) and to have missed the tournament for 2 straight years.
                      Your team won't win it all this year, so who cares?

Comment

What is the total UW attendance for this season? What is the total UM attendance for this season? Please report back.
                        Wisconsin Attendance: I don't give a sh^t.
                        Minnesota Attendance: I don't give a sh^t.

Sioux in One
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Actually I would have been disappointed. Woulda made the F5 a little deader in atmosphere.
                          I agree. It won't be the same without you guys either.

Rivalries = Fun

Can we all agree to snicker a little at Jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            Your team won't win it all this year, so who cares?
                            The boldness of your prediction took a lot of courage to make.

Comment

Way to miss his point about roster size and make it about an unrelated issue of attendance.

I'm guessing 99% of hockey fans would rather watch games at Mariucci than the abortion of the Kohl and its bouncyball sightlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Wisconsin Attendance: I don't give a sh^t.
                                Minnesota Attendance: I don't give a sh^t.

Sioux in One
                                Ok let's try doing a mathematical proof on that.

let x = I don't give a sh^t
                                UM attendance = x
                                UW atendance = x
                                x=x
                                Therefore, attendance was the exact same.

Wow is this an anomaly or is Dirty just ignorant?

Comment

Working...
                                X