X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Of course, it had nothing to do with Mankato doing things the warrant a penalty being called.

Tool.
    I was just saying 4-0 in powerplays for MN in the first period. No one will remember right now if they were warranted or not. Just remember watching the game and questioning some of the calls. Then I remembered who was reffing and who was playing.

Who you calling tool anyway? Get the golf clubs out bud.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerinMinnesota View Post
      Who you calling tool anyway? Get the golf clubs out bud.
      You, and no. I don't golf.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

You, and no. I don't golf.
        Ha have a good night bud. I was just stating an observation and you came up with a ****** bag remark. You're probably as arrogant as the rodent players and probably have zero hockey knowledge. Hey have a good night anyway.

Comment

That was kind of my point and they will have every right to. The WCHA needs the Gophers ($$$) in the Final Five. Look back to the series in 2008 in Mankato, who was working that series? The Gophers in the first period had 4 pp's to 0 for Mankato.
          You're an ********.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ha have a good night bud. I was just stating an observation and you came up with a ****** bag remark. You're probably as arrogant as the rodent players and probably have zero hockey knowledge. Hey have a good night anyway.
            You believe in crackpot conspiracy theories because you have a bias against another team. It deserved such a remark. If that makes me arrogant and means I don't know anything, then so be it. You have a good night as well.

Comment

You believe in crackpot conspiracy theories because you have a bias against another team. It deserved such a remark. If that makes me arrogant and means I don't know anything, then so be it. You have a good night as well.
              No biased against any team. Just a biased against the ref, can't stand how he works the big games when he's not the best official in the league.

Comment

No biased against any team. Just a biased against the ref, can't stand how he works the big games when he's not the best official in the league.
                Just what we need in here a CC fan whining about the Mankato series.

Dirty was right, I was wrong.

Sioux in one.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Sioux played a great game tonight. Came out fired up and set the tone early.

Minnesota...are you aware that your season might end? Seriously, show some emotion, fellas.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      Minnesota...are you aware that your season might end? Seriously, show some emotion, fellas.
                      What the eff is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        They don't care. They didn't care in October, and they sure as hell don't care now.

Comment

I'm actually glad I have a concert that will keep me from watching tomorrow.

Comment

We are not very good and you guys are not us.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Watching all those talented Gophers playing with no real urgency made me wonder what Herb Brooks would have said watching that game.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Watching all those talented Gophers playing with no real urgency made me wonder what Herb Brooks would have said watching that game.
                                They'd still be doing Herbies at the Ralph...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X