X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    as of now, I'm employed until May, *kstick.
    But you will be losing your job, which was my point.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Fine, I'll switch places with Flashy Man.
    Go ahead. I'd like to see that result.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
      You seem to have a revisionist approach to History, Ralph did actually live in Grand Forks, ND. Sometimes I wonder if you smoke the hookah pipe before coming to post at USCHO?
      and here I thought he came from Minnesota, and made his money in Vegas. Which part do I have wrong?
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
        North Dakota is one of only two states that currently has a budget surplus, so we could build a nicer, newer arena if we wanted to.
        ..for the NDSU Bison hockey program.
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          ..for the NDSU Bison hockey program.
          Word to the wise:

Plant another tree. Please.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...CLID=204905681

Said sophomore Mario Lamoureux: "We have to make sure we come out ready to play and match their desperation.
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

That was really dumb of him to say that. Bulletin board, anyone?

Comment

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/

During UND’s current seven-game winning streak, no opponent has scored an even-strength goal with LaPoint and Marto on the ice. They hold a combined plus-17 rating during that stretch.
                I'm guessing they have earned some ice time.
                "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                  and here I thought he came from Minnesota, and made his money in Vegas. Which part do I have wrong?
                  Oh, I thought you was talkin bout Bux Bochenski.
                  'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

SIOUX YEAH YEAH!!!!!
                    Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      That was really dumb of him to say that. Bulletin board, anyone?
                      If it takes a innocent quote like that from Lammy to get your boys fired up for this series, you are screwed

Comment

It's funny how your selection bias betrays your deceptive intentions as a Sioux fan. Two things stood out for me in the quote: 1) To state that "We have to make sure we...match their desperation" implies that the Sioux might not be desperate enough, despite their inconsequential play at times during the regular season, 2) You conveniently failed to post the remainder of the quote which states, "We need to play our best games of the year because they're a solid hockey team". You failed again.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                          If it takes a innocent quote like that from Lammy to get your boys fired up for this series, you are screwed
                          The fact that their season is now hanging in the balance should be sufficient.

Comment

Sioux in 5/16
                            Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                              It's funny how your selection bias betrays your deceptive intentions as a Sioux fan. Two things stood out for me in the quote: 1) To state that "We have to make sure we...match their desperation" implies that the Sioux might not be desperate enough, despite their inconsequential play at times during the regular season, 2) You conveniently failed to post the remainder of the quote which states, "We need to play our best games of the year because they're a solid hockey team". You failed again.

Quit it Harley facts don't belong in this thread.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                                http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/

I'm guessing they have earned some ice time.
                                Oh, no-sers. The Gophers have no chance now.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X