X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Nation's Sugar Bowl
    Minnesota and North Dakota officially became the nation's sugar bowl in 1974.

The 1988 intended acreage figures released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture show that approximately 509,500 acres are grown in Minnesota and North Dakota. The total slicing capacity of all seven plants in the above area is more than 37,500 tons of beets per day, with a production capacity of more than seven million tons of beets. Sugar extracted by the seven factories will exceed 20 million hundred-weights per year.

Minnesota's 334,000 intended acres place it in first position nationally while North Dakota's 175,500 acres place it in fourth. Based on the foregoing statistics, it is unlikely these two states will lose their lofty positions.

http://www.sbreb.org/brochures/SugarCoop/

Goldy don't follow Happy the Pied Piper of Idiots, he's playing a skin flute not a piccolo.
    Good, we beet you in acres, just like we beat you head to head all time in hockey.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Eh, it's alright. Teaching Hirsch to fish in the middle of a desert, now that was a nightmare. Also in Minneapolis I tried teaching goldy_331 to fish on a bridge but it collapsed. That also sucked.

Sioux in One
      Now, what kind of idiot would try to teach Hirsch to fish in a desert. You must be the crazy one.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Feed a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll teach others to fish for him, and he'll eat for free, for his lifetime.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          Good, we beet you in acres, just like we beat you head to head all time in hockey.
          you beat us all time in hockey? not in the category that you hold so dear my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            you beat us all time in hockey? not in the category that you hold so dear my friend...
            And referring to that tired old category, let's look at recent history......say, this decade:

2>0

You were saying?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              And referring to that tired old category, let's look at recent history......say, this decade:

2>0

You were saying?
              you and happy can can count only the years you want... the rest of the hockey fans out there count all of the years

Comment

you and happy can can count only the years you want... the rest of the hockey fans out there count all of the years
                I only count the last five years
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  if you were smarter like brent and happy you could go back 10 years by using both of your hands

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Where UMD has done less than both UND and Minnesota?

Sioux in One
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

And I am the belief that old championships don't matter. However, I can play that game if you want to and make it look favorable for the Gophers. So I'd advise you to not be like Paint Thinner Nation and their Super Bowl argument, and let the past be the past. Focus on the present, and the future, son.

I mean, we're happy that you can count past 20 without taking off your pants, but really, who pays attention to 20.5?

Comment

if you were smarter like brent and happy you could go back 10 years by using both of your hands
                        I only have one hand
                        Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Where UMD has done less than both UND and Minnesota?

Sioux in One
                        But National Championships are the same!
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Feed a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll teach others to fish for him, and he'll eat for free, for his lifetime.
                          You fail.

Feed a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit on a boat and drink beer all weekend...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            You fail.

Feed a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit on a boat and drink beer all weekend...
                            Why the heck do I need to sit on a boat to drink beer all weekend? I think you are the one who fails.

Comment

Why the heck do I need to sit on a boat to drink beer all weekend? I think you are the one who fails.
                              Must spread rep....

Comment

Wasn't talking about you specifically now was I? Any idiot who can read would see that...

Moran.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X