X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
    It could be worse. He could offer you a face full of Zamboni door like you had a couple of years ago at the Final Five.
    that stick should be in a museum somewhere!
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      that stick should be in a museum somewhere!
      I'd go see it
      Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
        I'd go see it
        While wearing your Holy Cross jersey, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          While wearing your Holy Cross jersey, no doubt.
          I hadn't thought of that. GOOD IDEA!!!!
          Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

I am so convinced that UND takes this series that I have planned a work junket during the F5 this year. It's not required, but a vendor boondogle that will include a Wild game in a suite at Nashville.

Comment

I am so convinced that UND takes this series that I have planned a work junket during the F5 this year. It's not required, but a vendor boondogle that will include a Wild game in a suite at Nashville.
              Hey, I'll be at the Wild/Nashville game as well. Can I visit you in your suite?

Comment

Boo.
                Not going to any games at all regardless?
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                  Hey, I'll be at the Wild/Nashville game as well. Can I visit you in your suite?
                  Sure. It's not my suite and have no control over the guest list, but go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Normally, home ice would be a significant factor, and is certainly the most favorable condition for the Sioux this weekend. But there are some mitigating circumstances. First, the home ice advantage in the playoffs is usually muted, somewhat, by the fact that higher playoff ticket prices sometimes keeps students away who might otherwise attend a regular season game.

Next, I think UND goes on spring break this weekend, so many students may already be out of town. Also, it's a rivalry series, and home ice in rivalry series tends to have a less significant impact.
                    I thought the same thing until I searched ticketmaster yesterday...couldn't find 2 for either night. And I actually think prices are cheaper (not for students) than the regular season--lower and upper bowl were both listed as $17.50. I think lower bowl tix are normally $28...
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Do you think Alex Kangas ever gets tired of being a pubehead?
                      Do you think Ryan Flynn ever gets tired of having a giant nose?
                      Do you think Zach Budish ever gets tired of not having a neck?
                      Do you think Jordan Schroeder ever gets tired of being Danny Kristo's b^tch?
                      Do you think Seth Helgeson ever gets tired of being an albino?
                      Do you think David Fisher ever gets tired of having a square head?
                      Do you think Jacob Cepis ever gets tired of being a special brother?

Sioux in One
                      Is dirty tired of UND choking at the FF?
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        much less than an UND player being arrested, or hakstool being classless. it goes without saying that some UND fan will put another UND fan in the hospital.
                        Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Did they run out beer at Blarney's Happy?
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Don't say like that!

Chez Rube will be open both nights. As far as I know, I get no tape delay on Fri. No Senser's because:

A) Bad record for the Gophers when I'm there
                          B) Expenditures (due to the F5 the next week if and more importantly WHEN the Gophers are there)
                          The Gophers have a bad record no matter WHERE you are!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                            Is dirty tired of UND choking at the FF?
                            Last time I checked and it was this last weekend at the Ralph there were 7 I repeat 7 banners there, how many is hanging in the mooch again? refresh my memory!!!!
                            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Did they run out beer at Blarney's Happy?
                              Gee snappy comeback, I assume the sugar beet fumes are still messing with your head. I ALSO ASSUME YOU HAVE YOUR NORMAL"THE REF'S SCREWED US" ENTRY READY FOR YOUR BLOG, LIKE ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                                Last time I checked and it was this last weekend at the Ralph there were 7 I repeat 7 banners there, how many is hanging in the mooch again? refresh my memory!!!!
                                not lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X