Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

If anyone has an extra ticket for tonight or tomorrow, let me know.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
      If anyone has an extra ticket for tonight or tomorrow, let me know.
      I'm not using my ticket for tonight. Can't help you with tomorrow, but I can email you my ticket for tonight if you want it.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Oh scarlettttttt. Looks like you could now be the high bidder!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Oh scarlettttttt. Looks like you could now be the high bidder!
          Does that mean that both of them had that amount as their max???

Comment

Originally posted by BU Hammer View Post
            No, but they do own the font, believe it or not.

http://web20.nixonpeabody.com/np20/n...268-OPP-30.pdf

I like that the guy trying to make the Sex Rod t-shirts had the cajones to ask for approval to make, among other things: gowns, cardigans, coveralls, blouses, parkas, capes, anoraks (??), ski bibs, infantwear, "baby bibs not of paper," swim caps, and, probably most fittingly, panties.
            I don't think that claims that they own the font actually. And the decision was interesting, the guy was of course not allowed to use it, but because it was "scandalous and disparaging." Red Sox allegations that it implied a connection to them and would cause confusion about what it meant were dismissed. Still, I don't think Dave's idea here would fly.
            Boston University 2009 Champs
            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
              I'm not using my ticket for tonight. Can't help you with tomorrow, but I can email you my ticket for tonight if you want it.
              Sure. I'll DM you on twitter.
              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                Easy moonbat...no one is bigger race baiter then your hero!
                Anyone with a High School education or more knows that statement is absurd.

I expect that drivel from BC fans but not.... oh, you are a BC fan. Makes sense.

When you're done quoting Glen Beck and wanking to Sara Pallin, come back and talk some hockey.

Comment

good job coming back from down 2.... but let's not do that again, ok?!?

Comment

good job coming back from down 2.... but let's not do that again, ok?!?
                    So your blood pressure is fine now?
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                      So your blood pressure is fine now?
                      sorta....

Comment

I wasn't a fan of BU's dump and change style for the last 8-10 minutes. They seemed uninterested in possessing the puck and making Mack work to get the puck. But other than that, the effort was great out there for a large part of the game. Most importantly, WHY NO CANE'S CHALLENGE?!

just win baby.
                        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                          Most importantly, WHY NO CANE'S CHALLENGE?!
                          Really??

Wow, in all seriousness... Sucks to BU.

The Cane's Challenge is awesome. So is Raising Cane's.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

you can do both. you can put in $25 more, or you could put in what you max is right now.

of course my max could be higher and you only push the price up towards my max (and get more money for Jack ).

talking about this some more today, and as long as people don't get discouraged to put up a bid - this could reach 2 large. (i'm thinking though now a couple will wait until the end and come in with hammer bids) ((though you have to realize that the ending time extends whenever a new bid is put in ))
                            So can it extend until Shattenkirk signs a professional contract? Will he get a signing bonus? Then we all might be in trouble.

Would look good on the wall in my basement...**** these priorities like school tuitions, food and the like
                            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

sorta....
                              Say, your man Vincent not only finally converted, he converted twice! Four points in the last 3 games!
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by ComoSeDiceHockey View Post
                                Anyone with a High School education or more knows that statement is absurd.
                                Keep telling yourself that, fruitcake.

Comment

Working...
                                X