X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 3rd official 09-10 Maine season thread: Bubble-icious

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Yes, but whats this I hear about your son being a UNH fan, beating his butt is acceptable in such a case
    Well, growing up here it's understandable. I'm okay with it because his two sisters and mother are Maine fans, and he considers Maine his #2.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
      Well, growing up here it's understandable. I'm okay with it because his two sisters and mother are Maine fans, and he considers Maine his #2.
      Is that possible?
      PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
        Is that possible?
        He's a pot-stirrer. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          He told us he would play in Boston
          He also said the same thing during a tv interview between the second and third periods.

Comment

Not the best promotional page for UMaine Hockey in the playoffs.........

http://goblackbears.cstv.com/

They's got sum marketing GEENyuses up there in Orono.......
            Last edited by sandiegoblkbr; 03-14-2010, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
              Not the best promotional page for UMaine Hockey in the playoffs.........

http://goblackbears.cstv.com/

They's got sum marketing GEENyuses up there in Orono.......
              Bus trip and tickets to BOTH nights for $72? That must be a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Bus trip and tickets to BOTH nights for $72? That must be a typo.
                That's one heck of a deal.......but what is with the graphic of a road sign with an arrow pointing down?

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                  That's one heck of a deal.......but what is with the graphic of a road sign with an arrow pointing down?
                  I have no idea what the sign is for... I just checked with TicketHeister and the seats they have must be the nosebleeds. According to the site there are no Club seats left for Friday. I'd rather watch on TV

Comment

I'm really happy for Dave Wilson. Big time kudos.

Two down, six to go

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                    43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                    104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                    3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Yeah, good for willie.....great story his final year. w\o. Dimmen and beatup nyquist
                      Gotta give props to the coaches. Sure did not expect it. Give wilson boston start. He earned it
                      Last edited by acs64; 03-15-2010, 05:44 AM.
                      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

No, the rationalization on your part means maybe you're the one that needs the butt whipping. You obviously aren't doing your part. Do you want him to have a life of almosts, yearly disappointments and constant ridicule?? Send him back up here for an intervention and we'll indoctrinate him correctly
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I was at UNH, watching Vermont win in OT, then my Dad calls shortly after when Maine won. Decent evening.
                          Hey Linc big Kudos as you called it! I remember reading your post stating Maine would lose the first and come back and win the next 2!

Atmosphere in the Whitt las night must have been brutal!

Comment

Wow, very pleased to see Maine win that series. Wilson was the man this weekend and played just lights out. Congrats to him for stepping up and leading Maine to a nice series win.

Considering the defense was beat up, Maine had an overall good weekend defensively and managed just enough offense to win. Lowell is not a team devoid of talent, good series win for a young Maine team.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                              Hey Linc big Kudos as you called it! I remember reading your post stating Maine would lose the first and come back and win the next 2!

Atmosphere in the Whitt las night must have been brutal!
                              What atmosphere?
                              its not 2003 anymore, thats for sure

Comment

I'm worried about Wilson's historic performance away from the Alfond, but I didn't expect much out of the team this year anyway so making it past the semi-final game would be a bonus I guess if he pulls it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X