This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 3rd official 09-10 Maine season thread: Bubble-icious

Well this is a nice development! One thing I have learned is I can't listen to the games, I try and do chores around the house until it is over and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Can't wait to see Maine back on Garden ice!

Comment

Great series to watch ... wish the result had been different obviously. Good luck.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
        Congrats boys!!!!!! See ya at the Gahdin!!!! Congrats to Willy what a he l l of a weekend by that kid. He bailed Maine out big time tonight.

ps: have a nice week off UHN.
        were gunna ride him alll the way to DETROIT!
        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Quite a game, Willie is the man, too bad nobody knew it He outplayed one of the best in HE in Carter Hutton, didn't seem nervous at all, just went out played his game. No Dimmen, No Banwell, No Darling yet they still won.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Quite a game, Willie is the man, too bad nobody knew it He outplayed one of the best in HE in Carter Hutton, didn't seem nervous at all, just went out played his game. No Dimmen, No Banwell, No Darling yet they still won.
            Yeah, hopefully Dimmen is ok. He's been off his game lately, but his experience and leadership will be very valuable next weekend (and beyond?)
            PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Great offering from Maine tonight. Exciting finish to the game.

I seem to recall Dimmen mentioning that he would be back for the game(s) at the Gahdin.

Comment

Don't look now, but Wilson has a GAA of 2.19 and a save percentage of .903.

Comment

Thought Mangene stepped in and did a really nice job on D added some speed on the back end and ended up a +2 with an assist. Hopefully Dimmen is back for Friday then maybe keep Mangene back there and sit Van Dyk as he's been brutal the last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                    Don't look now, but Wilson has a GAA of 2.19 and a save percentage of .903.
                    You can't say enough about his play this weekend. Cool calm and collected, nothing seem to bother him, they scored, he kept on just like it was nothing. Awesome to see.

Comment

I was at UNH, watching Vermont win in OT, then my Dad calls shortly after when Maine won. Decent evening.

Comment

Dimmen was walking around the Alfond during the game with a suit on. Hope he is O.K. for next weekend. Exciting series at the Alfond except for game 1. Doesn't get much better. Cya in Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                          I was at UNH, watching Vermont win in OT, then my Dad calls shortly after when Maine won. Decent evening.
                          Yes, but whats this I hear about your son being a UNH fan, beating his butt is acceptable in such a case

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                            Dimmen was walking around the Alfond during the game with a suit on. Hope he is O.K. for next weekend. Exciting series at the Alfond except for game 1. Doesn't get much better. Cya in Boston.
                            He told us he would play in Boston

Comment

You can't say enough about his play this weekend. Cool calm and collected, nothing seem to bother him, they scored, he kept on just like it was nothing. Awesome to see.
                              Best thing about his play this weekend was that he didn't dig his team a whole by giving about soft goals something this team has been sorely missing for a couple of months.

Comment

Maine vs BU in the late game.
                                BC-UVM in the 5pm game.

Comment

Working...
                                X