No announcement yet.

Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

Originally posted by LackofSuCCess View Post
    It's time CC hires Frank Serratore to restore some pride and intensity to this program.
    Can't argue with the assertion that Frank would bring intensity....and a whole lot of f-bombs....I do like how you inserted the word "sucks" multiple times into an anti-CC rant

Comment

All of this is a reflection of Colorado College's sustained lack of intensity and poor coaching. Owens is a fine recruiter but lacks the fire and intensity to be a head coach. It's time CC hires Frank Serratore to restore some pride and intensity to this program.
      I woke up this morning sick to my stomach. Owens team stunk up the joint last night and he sounded surprised on the
      radio in the post game show. His comments about thinking they're better than they are, were spot on target. Here's the
      problem, it's his job as a coach to know that AHEAD of time. Common sense tells a person that CC might suffer
      an emotional let down following a win against DU, Scotty should have known it and addressed it. Common sense tells a
      person that a revenge-minded UAA would be coming to World Arena upset that CC knocked them out of the playoffs last year, Scotty should of had the boys ready. But what do we get instead? 6 to f-*-c-k-i-n 3!

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!

Comment

I woke up this morning sick to my stomach. Owens team stunk up the joint last night and he sounded surprised on the
        radio in the post game show. His comments about thinking they're better than they are, were spot on target. Here's the
        problem, it's his job as a coach to know that AHEAD of time. Common sense tells a person that CC might suffer
        an emotional let down following a win against DU, Scotty should have known it and addressed it. Common sense tells a
        person that a revenge-minded UAA would be coming to World Arena upset that CC knocked them out of the playoffs last year, Scotty should of had the boys ready. But what do we get instead? 6 to f-*-c-k-i-n 3!

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!

Wow...tell us how you truly feel!

Considering what Owens has done for CC I think you're being a bit harsh. I do think that it may be time for a new direction in the Springs, but give the man credit, he has done a very good job at a difficult school.

Love the screenname!
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LackofSuCCess View Post
          They got their asses handed to them by one of the worst teams in the
          league tonight. Why? Because they're lazy and failed to compete.
          Hey know we are not the worse team in the league! We're in 11th thank you very much!
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well another fine example of why Scott Owens is a terrible coach. Once again the whole CC roster put out questionable effort this weekend. Ironically, the game they won Friday, they probably deserved to
            lose. Would someone please explain what the F-*-C-K Scott was thinking when he started Howe in net tonight? Howe is a sieve who can't stop anything and Owens is a fool who doesn't even know who his best goaltender is. I'm tired of Scott's s-h-*-t-t-y game time decisions costing CC before they even take the
            ice. This guy is a joke and it's a darn shame they gave him a contract extension. So long as he's the
            coach at Colorado College they will NEVER compete for a national title.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS !!!!
            Last edited by LackofSuCCess; 01-14-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

“He deserved better,” Tigers head coach Scott Owens said. “You see five goals on the scoreboard but I thought he played pretty well. You get four goals and home and you would like to get at least a point.”

OWENS IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS! HOWE DIDN'T DESERVE BETTER--HE IS THE REASON CC LOST.
              GET A F-*-C-K-I-N-G CLUE COACH.
              FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!

Comment

After another lackluster weekend which all but eliminates CC from the NCAA Tournament is anyone else on board yet? ANOTHER failed season and
                ANOTHER round of excuses from SCOTTY. TIRED OF THIS S-H-I-T! C'mon CC FANS demand some heart be returned to your program. Demand the
                immediate termination of the mellow "do nothing" coach.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!!!

Comment

After another lackluster weekend which all but eliminates CC from the NCAA Tournament is anyone else on board yet? ANOTHER failed season and
                  ANOTHER round of excuses from SCOTTY. TIRED OF THIS S-H-I-T! C'mon CC FANS demand some heart be returned to your program. Demand the
                  immediate termination of the mellow "do nothing" coach.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!!!
                  When did they let you back on the boards?

Comment

Still my favorite thread.

CC won the Gold Pan, so it was another successful season.

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
                      i nominate this thread for "worst thread ever".
                      ***** you!

Comment

Good News CC Fans--there's still room on the bandwagon and I won't even say "I told you so." Welcome Aboard!
                        Another pitiful and lazy performance from CC. Pearson is a good coach and Tech deserved the win.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!

Comment

I'm beginning to think you aren't as big of a Scott Owens fan as you'd lead us to believe.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

bump

I'm sure it will be needed tonight.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been attending CC games since I was 8 years old. I'm a CC Alum and 13 year season ticket holder. Not next year. I'm done with CC so long as Scotty Owens is their head coach. They are poised to be the cellar dweller in the NCHC and there's no reason to watch this program fall into a tailspin and become as sorry as it was before Lucia arrived.I hope CC fans will join me in emailing Ken Ralph and demand a better coach and better product.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!

Comment

Good thing I bumped the thread so it was easier to find... I'm here to help.
                                Last edited by Driftryder; 03-10-2012, 11:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X