Is there going to be any...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be any...

Video for the ECAC EAST and the NESCAC games next weekend...Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere...

Re: Is there going to be any...

The NESCAC Semifinals and Final will be will be webcasted here:

http://www.bowdoin.edu/video/athletics-live.shtml
    Go Polar Bears Plaaaay Hockey!

Comment

How about advance ticket sales? Will they be available online? Or do I have to contact the MIDD AD to try to snag a couple of the ones sent over?
      from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
        How about advance ticket sales? Will they be available online? Or do I have to contact the MIDD AD to try to snag a couple of the ones sent over?
        None available online. I would imagine you could call the Athletic department at Bowdoin and order tickets by phone at 207-725-3326. I think the tickets go on sale tomorrow
        Mark it 8, Dude

Comment

Here's the info on sales for the NESCAC championship tix. It looks as though it's all in-person sales at Bowdoin. You might want to contact Middlebury and see how it is selling its portion of the tickets.

Comment

Thanks for the info, guys. I WILL get a couple of tickets!
            from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

So the ECAC EAST is going to be on Fasthockey: that stinks I wanted to watch the game but I am not paying 6.95 for 1 or 21 dollars for 3 .. The quality of a webcast is not worth it...Hopefully Norwich has some type of coverage for their games or I might have to watch the NESCAC's...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                So the ECAC EAST is going to be on Fasthockey: that stinks I wanted to watch the game but I am not paying 6.95 for 1 or 21 dollars for 3 .. The quality of a webcast is not worth it...Hopefully Norwich has some type of coverage for their games or I might have to watch the NESCAC's...
                Since the ECAC owns the rights, I'm sure there won't be a video, but there will be the radio broadcast of the NU game(s).
                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                  Since the ECAC owns the rights, I'm sure there won't be a video, but there will be the radio broadcast of the NU game(s).
                  Well that's good news: I wish the ECAC would ditch the whole fasthockey thing...I miss the old d3cast...

Comment

Working...
                  X